28

Previously on Honey...
Beyoncé's POV
"What kind of needle?" She asked no one in particular.

"A drug, and it can close your cervix." Julius sighed, not making eye contact with either of us.

"WHAT!?" We all asked him at once.

Jaden had tears in her eyes as all of her hopes and dreams seemed to be crushed.

"It can close m-my cervix? How?" She sighed, letting the silent tears fall.
"It gets into the blood flow and nervous system, making your body think it has to shut down your womb to protect you from disease." He informed us as the car pulled up to the hospital.
"Hopefully the doctors can help you."

As we walked to the doors to the hospital I saw Eva standing against a pillar.
"Old times, huh Jaden?" She smirked before Jaden ran into the building in tears. I gave her a glare before chasing my fiancée.

When I found her she was in the corner of the waiting room, trying to catch her breath. I dug in my purse for her inhaler and made sure she only took 2 puffs.

"Old times"?? What could she possibly be... FUCK HER!!

The heat rose to my cheeks in anger as I connected the dots.
"Babe, she did this because she knows about my mom." Jaden sighed.
"Well then we will try to file a report, but I don't think you'd want this to be public." I said as she sat down.

Soon, after waiting about 5 minutes, we were called back by a nurse.
"Hi, how may I help you today?" She asked. She was very calm, being that she told us she was a huge fan.
"Is a complicated story but we believe her womb is clos-" GCO

Jaden started screaming bloody murder as she squeezed my arm.
"AAAAHH!" She cried, tears falling from her tightly closed eyes. Before the nurse could even call the doctor she came running into the room.

Jaden has been going to the same doctor since she was 16, so she saw Jaden as a daughter figure. They have this connection where they don't have to say anything, they just know what the problem is.

"Get me 50 milliliters of epidural, STAT!" She called out to the nurse.
"Jaden, baby girl, I need you to get in this gown. Please." She said before taking Jaden's pants off. When we finally got the gown on her she was getting epidural.

"What's going on?" I asked.
"Her cervix is closing, her womb is shutting down... a lot. But if I can stop her cervix from closing she'll still be able to have intercourse." She said as she opened Jaden's legs.

It's been 2 hours and Jaden is asleep, she was in a lot of pain and wouldn't stop crying. Luckily they said she can still have intercourse but her womb is shut down.

"Babe?" She called out as she woke.
"I'm right here." I assured her as I walked to the side of her bed. Her eyes were red and swollen, as were her lips too. Her voice was hoarse from screaming and crying.

"Is my vagina broken?" She asked, making me want to laugh so bad.
"No babe, but I'll tell you the news when you're not high." I told her as she squinted her eyes at me.
"I'm not high, have you heard my baritone in the morning?" She said as she rubbed her stomach.

"You hungry?" I asked, knowing the answer. She only rubs her stomach when she's full, hungry or in pain.
"No, but my stomach hurts." She whined.
"I know babe, it's gonna hurt for a few weeks but you'll be okay. Just get some rest for me princess." I said while caressing her face.
"I'm not tired though." She pouted. I just laughed before the doctor came in to check on her.