29

One week later
Jaden's POV
I'm finally home and Bey is running around like a mad man trying to make sure everything is ready for me.

"Baby, stop. I just want to lay down, and ain't nobody up in the house. Right Bey?" I asked as she rolled me up the door. I had to be in a wheelchair for 3 weeks, then I have to try walking.
"Yeah, but I just want everything perfect for you. I don't want you getting up." She sighed before opening the door.

"WE LOVE YOU!!" Everyone yelled as the lights turned on. All my artists that I've worked with or am working with was there. Also Bey and I's family.

"I thought you said no one was in the house babe?" I asked, still keeping a smile on my face.
"I thought that too." She laughed dryly. Before she could even push me into the house Mac picked me up and hugged me tight, a little too tight.

"Mac, that hurts." I whimpered.
"Oh, my bad. Sorry, but you're my best friend and I had to be the first." He smiled as he put me down.
"It's okay, but the operation did move my organs around a bit so there all sticking out. I'm starting to feel fat." I laughed slightly. I can't laugh that hard or I'll throw up.... literally.

"Fat my fatass." I heard Nicki laugh as she came from behind Mac.
"Hey Nicki baby!" I smiled. She hugged me before helping me to the food, she knows me so well. Mama Tina definitely out did herself but I lost Bey in all these people.

"Where's my baby?" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.
"You really pouting bitch?" Nicki laughed. I nodded my head in agreement as she giggled. I rolled my eyes before rolling to find my baby. She wasn't downstairs meaning she's upstairs, and I can't get up there on my own.

"BEYONCÉ!! BABY!!" I yelled for her from the bottom step.
"YES BABY!?" She yelled back, it sounded like she was in the hall closet.
"I WANT YOU!" I yelled, making the pout evident in my voice.
"HOLD ON!!" She yelled back before walking down the stairs. When she got to the bottom step I stuck my arms out like a baby.

"You're lucky I love you so damn much." She mumbled as she took me into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as her hand supported my ass.
"You're lucky I love you too." I smirked before burring my face into her neck as she walked around and socialized. After about 30 minutes I was actually tired and wanted to just sleep.

I buried my face deeper into Bey's neck as she talked with Michele.
"You okay?" She asked after a little.
"I'm sweepy babe, can they leave?" I whispered to her. She agreed and told everyone they had to leave.

After the guests left it was just Z, Ky, my Mama, Mama Tina, Bey and I. While we all sat in the living room I straddled Bey's lap and put my face back into her neck.
"Are you sure your okay baby?" Bey asked again.
"I just need you on my skin." I whispered into her neck. I felt her nod her head before kissing the crown of mine.

"Well, we better get going Tina." My mom sighed before grabbing her things. When Mama Tina came to say goodbye she whispered to Bey, "If you fuck up I'll be disappointed to a max."
Bey nodded her head to show she understood before my mom came to tell me bye.
"Baby girl, don't shut her out. She loves you too much." I nodded to show I understood and then they left out.

"And I thought Z shipped us hard... my own mother just threatened that she'd be disappointed in me if I fucked up."  Bey laughed. I laughed lightly before yawning.

"Aww." I heard Bey smiled from above me.
"What?" I asked, blushing.
"You're cute when you're sleepy." She giggled before kissing my cheek. I pouted as she pulled away.
"I want a real kiss, I want to see the fireworks." I sighed. Bey laughed before kissing me passionately. Just as I asked permission, Z interrupted by sitting next to us.