22

Jaden's POV
"Baby, I'll be here a little late because I still have to unpack." I told Bey while staring at her through the phone.
"But I had a surprise for you." She pouted. There was silence for a little bit as Bey stared intently at my face.

"Okay, I'm leaving now." I laughed.
"Yay! Wait, I have to get everything ready!" She stated as she started walking around the house.

"Z, you should have Ky sleep with you." She winked at Z. I laughed as I grabbed my bag and walked out of my door.
I made it to the other side of the hall and knocked on Keke's door.

"Hey baby girl!" She greeted.
"Keke, Z wouldn't be okay with that." I laughed.
"I'm sorry, I just have to think of a new nickname for you." She laughed.
"How about taken and too old for you." Bey teased through the phone. We all laughed before I told her I was leaving.

"Okay, drive safe and tell Z I missed her today." She faked a pout.
"Okay." I laughed.

Finally, I got home. All the lights were off and it was very quiet. I slowly walked up the stairs into my bedroom.

"Hey baby." I heard in the dark.
I quickly turn on the light to see Bey laying in a bed full of rose petals.

"What?" She smirked. She was wearing white lingerie and a silk, white robe.
"Why you wearing a robe, but it's open?" I laughed.

"Well, maybe if you'd get over here you could take it off." She teased as she sat up of her knees.
"Don't have to tell me twice." I giggled as I ripped my clothes off. I was left in my bra and underwear while she tried to cover up with the robe.

"Oh no, come here. This has got to go." I laughed as I pulled on her robe.
"Well, I want to show you something first." She said lowly and seductively. I nodded as I licked my lips. She walked into the closet and came out with white handcuffs.

"You think I'd look good with these on?" She asked as she put her hand on her hip, popping it out.
"I think you'd look better without anything on." I flirted as she walked over to me, slowly.

"Well, you should make me look good." She winked.
"Well then get over here." I laughed before pulling her hips, making her laugh.
I pulled her face to mine as I kissed her deeply.

"She missed you." She pouted as I pulled away.
"Who's she?" I asked as my hands slipped down her back. She straddled me before pointing to her gem.
"Oh, my naughty girl missed me uh?" I laughed. She pouted before crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yes. So don't tease me." She sighed.
"I'm sorry baby. Come here." I said as I pulled her lips to connect with mine once again. She grabbed my face as her tongue slipped between my lips.
"Mhmm." I moaned as her tongue explored my mouth. Soon I felt a liquid on my stomach as Bey began to grind on me.

"Baby, you're literally dripping." I laughed.
She moved back to reveal her juices on my abdomen.
"Now I'm wet in two ways." I pouted.
"Oh, bite me." She rolled her eyes before lowering herself to my wet stomach.

She licked up her juices before sitting right back down on my stomach.
"That was way sexier than it should have been." I stared at her in amazement. She giggled before kissing me hard yet passionately. I placed my hand in between her shoulder blades as she tangled her fingers in my hair.

"I swear, you amaze me every time you kiss me." I flirted.
"Well I'm the only one kissing you, so..." She retorted. I giggled as she kissed my jawline. She ran her fingertips up the sides of my arms before grabbing my breasts. Her grip was light, yet firm as she rubbed my erect nipples.

"Ohh..."
"Uhhg..."
"Ahh..."
I moaned as she kissed down my neck.
"Really Beyoncé!?" I heard a woman sigh from the bathroom. I quickly got protective and covered Bey with my body.