Suga(tomboy)

YOUR POV

You were a big tomboy. Not to but to the point were you cut your hair short. No. It was just the clothing, the way you speak, the way you sit, and the way that you only had guy friends. Not to mention you were part of the biggest group of guys that every girl would fall in love it and our name is BTS.

You were sitting in lunch with your group of friends having a weird conversations of some Jordan's.

"Okay guys so my sister is having a wedding." Jin said. "you guys want to come? It starts at 6pm." He added.

Everyone agreed preset you.

"(Y/n)?" Jimin said.

You looked at Jimin and shrugged.

"I don't want to go sorry Jin." You said averting yours from all the members glares.

"Really (Y/n)." Jungkook said in a low voice obvious that he didn't like your comment.

"Waeee~."Jin whined.

You looked at Jin and sat back and groaned in fustration that you were refusing.

"Okay fine." You quickly said and everybody cheered.

"We don't have to go to the after party we can go straight to my house when they marry my sister and that other hoe." Jin said chewing on his food. You sighed in relief when he said that cause you never liked party's.

Suga leaned in to your ear. "What are you going to wear?" He leaned back smirking. You didn't think much about him whispering in your ear and gave him a shrug not knowing what are you gonna wear.

'Maybe some converse and don't know what pants.' You thought to youself

---------
5:40 PM

"Arghhh." Your groan as you try to put on lipstick. (Same)

"How can girls do this I don't get it!" You yelled suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n) need help?" You heard the familiar voice and straight away you knew it was your sister.

"Please~!" She walks in and laughs at the view.

"Your not suppose to put on jeans in a wedding Pabo." You look at her confused.

"Then what do I wear." You said putting the lipstick down.

"Like a dress and heels duh."

"What why!"

"Cause that's what you have to wear. It's like wearing a bikini to a children's birthday party."

"Oh....what's a bikini?" She sighed that you didn't know what a bikini was. I mean I don't what it is I never wore it before.

"Wait here. Let me do this makeover." She said waving her hand in front of my whole body.

------

Time for the wedding.

Authors POV