Taehyung (Aigoo, this kid.)

Hi my name is Taehyung and I'm yo man, hmmmmmmm

So sorry...

"Taehyung quit your shit!"

You yell to the laughing boy in the couch, looking like he's having a seizure, but in reality he's just playing xbox on your couch.

"Huh?" He said, obvious that he wasn't paying attention to you. His hands all over the control as his eyes glued to the tv screen. He jump out of your couch, yelling that that was the 5th time he lost. "Arghhhhh, whyy?" He groaned.

"shut the fuck up!" (How lovely)

Targeting frowned from your yelling, he plop himself down on the couch staring at the floor. He got up and came to you, who was working on your review, which you need to ace to pass the semester.

He got near you, "noona~." He whined, placing his chin on your shoulder, you groan in irritation. "Noona noona." He said, poking you check.

"Kim Taehyung!" You shouted, you rolled your shoulders to get him off. He stand up fully, frowning that he wasn't getting any attention.

He looked at your notebook that you were writing on. He smirked, quickly taking away the notebook and held it up high.

"Yah!" You got up from your chair in a flash, reaching for the notebook, "Taehyung." You whine as he started running away, and into your room, running around the small coffee table you had in the middle of your room.

He got near the bed, as he planned, 'falling' down making you fall on him. You stare at his face, staring at his ever detail, forgetting the object. He stared at you with a smirk.

You quickly snap back to reality, pushing yourself off him but only to get pushed down with his hand on your waist. "Taehyung stop." You said, struggling to get away from his grip.

but he help on you firmly, your squirming soon stopped as he flipped you, Taehyung hovering you. Lust pooling in his orbs making you gulp down the lump in your throat.

He held your hands down, above your head with on hand pinning them there. He studied your face, smirking as his other hand traced small circles on your stomach, making you jolt up and whine, "stop."

"Noona~." He said, keeping the cocky smirk. "Play with me." He glided his finger dangerously close to your womanhood, you shudder from the feeling, repeating your word so he can stop.

"Taehyung" you breath out, panting as he slowly started going under your shirt. He made it your breast giving it a light squeeze , "s-stop!"

"Awe, but I want to have some fun." He said mockingly, grinning at your facial expression , nervous and blushing.

He hand hooked with the end of your shorts, pulling them down along with your panties, "wait!" You said, you face beat red now.

"How come? You like it, baby." He stated, throwing your pieces of cloth somewhere in the room, your legs clamped together and you squirm again to get off his hold.

He smashed his lips on yours, making you stop your actions. you let out a breathy moan, giving up and letting him dominant you, shamelessly enjoying it. (Who here has a crush OoooOO?)

He opened your legs slightly, entering a finger, making you moan in the make out session. He smirked in the kiss, sliding the finger in and out, adding a second one. He curls his fingers making you jolt your hips up, whining. His hand left the grip on your heads, his hand placed on your waist.

Taehyung found so addictive he continued with his doing, knowing your high was near, he quickly stopped. You sob in the discounnection of pleasure, opening your eyes, to look at him.

He bit his lips, licking his finger slowly. Looking at you with darkened eyes. "T-tae-" you got cut off when he went back down, kissing you again.

He tongue went in, let out a small mewl as he started to explore your cave. Not missing a inch. He fisted your hair, bringing you in deeper to the kiss.

He slowly entered you, taking you by surprise making you but done on taehyungs lip, groaning he continued, he got everything in, taking his time to move so you can adjust to his size.

When you did, he started moving, slowly riding you passionately, soon wearing off as he started to pick up his speed. You moaned out helplessly to his name. "Fuck." Taehyung breathed out. Your hands scratching the back of him, he groaned, yet not thinking much to it. His mixed up as his eyes were closed, lips gaped, and his eye brows furrowed.

"Ah tae!" You moaned out, reaching your high. Whimpering from the release. He soon hit his, riding it out. He pulled himself off you. Kissing your check quickly.

"Noona." He groaned. "I'm hungry now."

"Aigoo, this kid."

Aigoo my tragic life :,)

Wait what life?

Lol

IMAGINE IF...

Taehyung send you this..

Taehyung: baby, I want to go home to you already, I feel so impatient

Yeah I know war of hormones
Bye love you