Namjoon (hot summer day)

Requested by: @dalsooobin

Namjoon X subin

~~

Subin's POV

Damn. It was hot, like really hot. If heat was money I would be a billionaire.

I'm subin, half Korean and half Japanese. I use to live in Japan, but soon moved here in Korea which was the best choice ever since I got to meet my boyfriend, namjoon.

We were now recently in our new apartment, and the A.C. Broke down. Tragic.

"Namjoon-ah stop hugging me it's hot~"

"Wae~ I want to hug my jagiya~"

"Just because we moved in a house doesn't mean we are a married couple." I said trying to push him off me.

Author's POV

Rapmon still kept on clinging on subin and she was getting irritated on how annoying her 3 year boyfriend was being. Soon namjoon got up, "want ice cream?" He said showing his dimples "yes~!". He chuckled of Subin's cuteness and messed up her hair. "Yah!" Subin yelled, namjoon chuckled once again making subin sigh and flopping herself back on the couch.

"Fuzakeru na. (Japanese: Stop being stupid) subin breathed out but loud enough for namjoon to hear. "Yah! Don't bad mouth me with Japanese!" Namjoon said staring at subin but his hand going inside the freezer to grap two ice cream Popsicle's. "Here you go." He handed it to subin making her snatching it from his hand.

"Arigato. (Thank you)"

"Yah! Speak Korean!"

"Hai~ wakatta. (Yes~ ,I understand.)"

"Aish, jinjja!" Namjoon said giving your ugly looks but subin shrugged it off and laughed. Subin focused on her Popsicle and started to take off the rapper. Subin started to lick the Popsicle, but rapmon can only think wrong about that, namjoon kept on staring at subin and the way she was eating the Popsicle.

"Y-yah!" Subin looked at him from his sudden speaking and a confused look to signal him to keep talking. "D-don't eat it like that." Subin stopped eating her Popsicle and looked at him with a 'Dufuq' face.

"Why? What's wrong with the way I eat." You questioned, namjoon noticed the thing that he just done and brushed it off by saying 'nevermind'.

He continued staring at subin, and felt his pants tighten 'fck' he thought, scolding himself for being turned on at that moment. He was thinking of a idea to release this ragging boner he had. *Ting* a idea popped and he smirked. "Jagiya~ you eat so messy." He leaned in to her face kissing the bottom right corner of her lip giving a hint of sucking, he backed away looking at her shocked expression, then down to her lips, connecting them again. He bit her lip for entrance and subin gave full access, rapmon quickly got the Popsicle's and put them on the coffee table, not caring if they'll melt. He later subin down on the couch slowly while there mouth fought for dominance, winning the dominance was namjoon, of course, he swiftly took of his and Subin's shirt.

Namjoon groping the left boob making subin Yelp, his hand slithered down to her clothed womanhood, rubbing slowly. All that was heard was subin's whimpering from the slow pace.

Namjoon unbuttoned her shorts and pull down his pants. He pulled down Subin's shorts after and hooked the side of her panties with his index finger. Once everything was off they went back to kissing passionately, soon turned into a heated one. Sweat running down there temples, made Subin's black hair stick to her forehead, rapmon removed all the hair away from her face wanting to see more of her.

Namjoon pumped his member to coat it with pre-cum. He kissed her one last time, to signal her that he was going in. He looked at Subin's eyes and subin new he was asking for permission she quickly nodded and that made namjoon ram into her, he stayed in place for subin to adjust to his size, subin nodded, Once again signaling him to start moving. Namjoon started with a slow pace, but soon turned fast. He kept going keeping his fast pace. "A-ah namjoon I'm-" namjoon shut her up by kissing her lips.

"S-subin I'm close." He said, his thrust starting to become sloppy, panting and moans were all that was heard.

Namjoon and subin reached there high slowly down there pace, catching there breath.

"That was great jagiya." Namjoon said rolling of from her.

"Aishite imasu. (I love you)"

"Love you too jagiya."

"How did you know what I said?"

"I learned english, I can learn Japanese."

"Omo, omo, your so cool."

----------

Hihihihi okay this update was cool for me cause I learned some Japanese aye

I hoped you liked it subin <3

And everyone else.... :D

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

BYE~~~~~