Jhope (dance partner)

Panting, breathless, sweating. Now don't think wrong from those words you were just dancing your new duet with your dance partner, Jhope, your happy virus, and secretly your crush.

You were both dancing to a song by Ariana grande - let me love you (the one above).

As you both finally got all the counts and moves ready, you both were ready to dance the whole song with the complete dance moves you both did. And the fact that you were dancing that song felt really sexual, you didn't mind but the way he was dressed was making you look at him every once and a while.

 And the fact that you were dancing that song felt really sexual, you didn't mind but the way he was dressed was making you look at him every once and a while

I spy with my own eyes them legs in the back.

You both got in your positions, you facing away Jhope, and Jhope facing your back. He slowly walks with the beat of the song to you and back hugs you. You wishing it was real, but sadly it was part of the dance. You both swayed and quickly, both of you separated when Ariana started singing. "I just broke up with my ex," was the que to step away from Jhope and both you started to dance to the song. You changed the dance on your on way to make it look more feminine by swaying your hips a little more then what they should be, and also some hair flips. More like I was being a thot in the dance.

During the dance Jhope noticed the slight changes in your dance moves. He kept glancing at you. You oblivious to his stare, and kept moving to the song, adding body rolls. The sight of you dancing was making jhope get turned on. Some of your hair stuck to your temples, lips slightly gaped, the sound of your pants, and the way your were dressed.

 Some of your hair stuck to your temples, lips slightly gaped, the sound of your pants, and the way your were dressed

Your white shirt would go up and show your lower torso every time your hand would go up. Jhope's dancing started to slack off when he felt a tight feeling in his pants.

You finished the the dance fiercely, looking straight at the mirror, catching your breath your head lowered looking at the floor lazily, your energy already gone from the whole dance practice. You look up to Jhope starring at you with lustful eyes.

"We both did well." You said in between pants. He kept starring at you making the atmosphere awkward. "I almost forgot a move or t-"

"Tease," You looked up to him from holding your knees, "huh?" He started to walk slowly to you, you stood up straight, your hands not in your knees anymore. Just a inch away from your face stood Jhope, "tease." He repeated, whispering in your ear.

You backed away looking at him with widen eyes, your hands on his chest, pretending to push him away from you but secretly you were liking it. you been wanting this.

"Y/n i cant anymore,"

"w-wha-" you words were cut off by jhope smashing his lips on you, surprised but you didn't do anything for sign for him to keep going. you started to kiss back when his tongue push in to your mouth and started to explore your cave not messing one inch. you pushed him away to catch you breath but he pulled you back in.

With a 'seem to be a endless' make out session he pulled backed and layed you down on the polished wood floor, hovering over you his hand snakes under your shirt to start playing with your boobs, his other hand on your nape to support the kissing.

Your hands were now locked around his neck and your legs were locked around his hips. He's hands slowly went to your black sweatpants and slipped under. You were too into the kiss to feel him starting to rub your clit, your body twitched and let a out a moan while having the make out session. His hat already on the floor and so was your, he broke the kisses and took off your shirt and bra, you whimpered from the sudden cold feeling in your bare back.

Jhope started giving wet kisses on your collar bone,  you hold on his hair slightly tugging it every time he left a kiss.

"U-unfair." You breathed out.

"What's unfair, babe?"

"T-this." You said, hand traveling to his shirt to tug on it, he let a chuckle and took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, he went back to kissing your collar bone, he pulled down your sweats and did the same to his pants, he looked at you to see if your ready and you simply just nodded, you bit your lip to avoid yourself from moaning loud. He slowly went into your letting out shaky moans, as soon his length was in he bucked his hips back and back in again, soon he got a hang of it and started to go with a pace, making sure to hit your prostrate very time he thrusted in.

You were a moaning mess, from all the pleasure he was giving you. "H-hoseok I'm-" you were drowned in so much pleasure, in your lower stomach you felt a twist and you felt Jhope twitch in you signaling that he was near.

You both came at the same time, he was on top of you resting his body on yours and his head on your shoulder, Both of you catching your breath.

"Y/n can....you be my girlfriend," you stared at him with a smile and turned into a wide one.

"Yes hobie,"

----------
Hey thoties :)

How was this update tho?

Idek anyways more updates coming sooner, but there gonna be boyxboy so read on your own risk :)

Bye thoties :)