Jin (cooking)

Your POV

The nights become dreamy, and the mornings became outgoing. The world became brighter and your happiness became wider, ever since you married, Jin, you wonderful husband, everyday became wonderful for you.

You're currently at the house you both moved into two years ago, and yes that whole first paragraph hasn't died down since then. Every day was like a woman's dream, waking up from the smell of food, and finding your husband making it for just both of you.

You admired Jin. Ever since the first day you met him at school, he simply just toured you around the new school since you moved houses and was forced to go to another school. Later you guys became friends, but soon that friendship became stronger.

And it led to marriage.

Your eyes opening softly from the sun hitting directly to your face, your vision still not back, trying to regain it by blinking repeatedly. It soon came back to your senses, quickly you got up and walked downstairs, straight to the kitchen. 'What a view.' You told your self as you saw you husband with love eyes, starring at his back view as you saw him cut vegetables his biceps well shown giving you attraction to it. You slowly walked to him, back hugging me, "morning." You said, almost heard as a whisper.

"Morning jagiya." He said, continuing to chop the vegetables. You hand went to his toned arm as you slightly glided you hands on it. Jin didn't think much of it, only a away to show affection.

You hands traveled to his what-so toned abs, you draw circles and random shape with the tip of your finger tip giving a tingling sensation for Jin. "Jagiya, what are you doing?".

"Nothing." You said, acting innocent, but still drawing shapes on his torso. He turned around turning off the stove, "nothing?" He repeated knowing that you weren't just doing 'Nothing'.

"Mhm...nothing." You said, whispering the last part, you looked at his eyes and small smirk plastered on his face. He picked you up quickly and put you on top of the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen. He leaned in slowly and connected his lips with yours, it was long and quiet. Your heart rate was up, and it's amazing how a kiss from him still makes your heart speed up like the first time he kissed you.

He leaned back looking at you deeply in the eyes, "how is it that everyday I fall for you more." He said, your face in shock but soon turned to a smile and gave him a quick peck.

"Help me cook jagiya~"

"Okay okay whatever." You laughed when he was giving you wet kisses on your neck. You got off the counter and turned on the stove again to start to stir the food.

"Thanks jagiya~" he hummed against your neck, your legs twitched from the vibration against you neck.

"Yah, Jin don't do that."

"Why? Does it turn my jagiya on?" He whispered in your ear feeling his hot breath.

"Jin g-get the bowls." You said turning off the stove, your voice a little weak.

"Yes ma'am." He ran to get the bowls and gave it to you, you got one bowl and put bibimbap, and did the same with the other.

You both sat down and started to eat, "wauuu~ your cooking is never gonna get old." You smiled to him. He chuckled and smiled to you also.

"I love you jagiya."

"I love you too."

-----------
I kinda wanted to make this a imagine but it was like a smut/imagine because since this book is a smut book.

This chapter was crappy sorry :(

New fanfiction and it's a vkook one :3

Bye~