Namjoon (tomboy)

Quick note:
I'm making a (tomboy)version for all the members.

"Ay tae pass the drinks." You said, Taehyung groaning as he got up to grab cokes for everybody in the table. There you were at Jin's house having a sleepover with all your friends 'BTS'. Wait. A sleepover? With just guys? Yeah you guys do sleepovers somewhat often. You didn't see it as 'oh shit they're going to rape me at night' but more as 'just a night with friends'.

Taehyung comes with cokes, making a small bag with his shirt where he carried all the drinks for everybody, kindly passing them around.

"Here you go hyung. Oh hyung you seem like you need a Coke, here take this. Oh you, here." As I was the last one to receive my Coke he lightly slammed it on the table giving me a sarcastic smile.

You scoff, "you shit." You said, opening the can of Coke, hearing a small sizzle sound. You drink from your Coke and burp.

"My bad." You said not looking at the others as you started to dig in, no one mind you burping so they started to eat as well. The guys talking about some random chick from school.

Sitting next to namjoon, you bump his shoulder with yours. You slowly looks at you, "dude what's wrong? you look like a depressed shit." You whisper. It's true. He's just been sitting there, shifting like he seemed uncomfortable, hands below the table while he stared at his food.

"Nothing," he breathed out, his chest heave up and down, while a beam of sweat formed in his temple. He looked back down to his food "Ay are you sick or somethin' ?" You ask, as you raised a eyebrow.

Bitting his lip in response, his arm slightly moving, unconsciously, you look down to his hands. You look up to him again, "how come you have a boner?" He glances at you and he quickly hangs his head low from embarrassment. No shame, you just said it straight up. I mean it's normal all guys get it once in a while and they can't help it.

"I-I-I have to go to the...yeah." He stood up gathering the attention from the others, looking at him with confused eyes as he walked away.

"What's up with him?" Jungkook asks, you shrug at the question.

"Go check up on him." Jin says, eyeing me to go to namjoon. You nodded standing up as you start walking away, turning in your heels as you look at the group once again, "oh and the chick you guys are talking about has a boyfriend." You smirk as you hear sighs when you started to walk away.

You go searching for namjoon, and the only place that stand out was the restroom, obviously. The lights were on and the small groans were audible to any person that walks by.

You gave out a breathy laugh, "I should just walk in and say—whatcha jacking off too namjoon." You stiffle a laugh, to the most shittiest joke.

You slightly twist the nob and—,"this guy forgot to lock." You sing the last word, excited to embarrass your friend. It's just a friendly thing to embarrass your friends, and you loved embarrassing your friends especially namjoon since he had the best reactions. Always blushing madly and hiding his face. It's cute.

You push the door open, not looking at namjoon's groin but directly to his flushed face as he has hanged low and whole body frozen, his pants still on just unzipped for access to do his business. you gave a small luagh, "hey whatcha jacking off t- nah now it sounds stupid,"