Jin (tomboy)

You hate it.

You hate earrings, skirts, dresses, makeup, everything and anything girly. You just hate it.

But there's only one thing you like that some girls seem to like, and that's dying your hair, yeah there's nothing wrong about that, guys also seem to do it, but you like it when they dye your hair then ask you if you would like to try to style it.

You always accepted the offer, you love the way they do different sorts of styles whenever you dye your hair. You just love to do you hair.

----

"Bye kiwi!" You shouted, knowing your dog was at your room probably sleeping. . . No response, signal to leave the door, and out to go get your hair done. Your quite surprised you hair hasn't gotten damaged but you do always take care of your hair.

You got on your car, and started listening to the music that the local station but on for the day. Your index finger tapped on the steering wheel, implying that the local radio station put on songs that you liked.

You parked randomly on a open slot, grabbing your phone, keys, and your credit card, since you didn't carry a purse you would put them in your back pockets or any empty pockets from your outfit.

"Welcome (y/n)." The women with gray hair said, they already know you from all the visits. You looked around for a empty chair, and say on one. As you eyed the others girls getting there hair done someone caught your attention.

"Is he new?" You mumbled, eyeing him up and down, he was hot. He was doing wonders with his hands, trimming the girls hair fast and easy.

You turn was next and the man you were looking at decided to do your hair. "Hello, I'm Jin." He introduced himself as he smiles watching me sit down on the chair.

You smiled back, "(y/n)." You responded, proceeding with his job by grabbing a spray and sorting your hair dammed for the cutting will be faster and evenly.

You shivered as the cold waters sprays in the back of your neck making a erotic face that you knew for sure Jin saw.

You cleared your throat. You hinged you head low, he turned the chair towards him, grabbing your chin, picking it up. He stared at you, he fingers gilded slowly away from you chin.

"What would you like, baby?"

------

Weeks after weeks passed going to the solan just to get your hair done and also because of Jin. Every time you'll see him, he would be this little silent tease.

You liked it, but was getting frustrating over time, so two can play that game.

------

You walked into the salon, eyeing the small amount of customers in it. "Oh hey (y/n). Jin's over there." The lady behind the counter said, I smiled at her and slightly bowed my head. I bit my lip as I saw his broad shoulders, his back muscles shown as he swiped the floor. (So how was your day?)

He turned with a innocent face and saw you, his face changing to a much sexy one, "hey (y/n)." He said, his voice low and so damn hot. You gulped down the small gasp you wanted to make. Remember. Two can play that game.

You relaxed your tensed muscles and spoke confidently, "hey." You said, teasingly having a cocky expression. But it seemed to work. You eyed Jin as he slightly nodded to himself, trying to hide him biting his lips.

You sat down, putting your belonging on the counter, eyeing him through the mirror. "Trim?" He spoke briefly, taking out his tools. You simply nodded.