Jimin (tomboy)

"Move." You spat to the girl who just 'accidentally' pushed you to the lockers placed on the sides of the hallways in school. "I-I-I didn't m-mean t-too, I'm s-s...sorry." She said pleading, her eyes getting watery as I scoff.

You grabbed her by the collar, "it won't happen again, right?" You growled at her, gathering stares from the few people near the two of you. Everybody stayed back, some even left. They knew if they try to do something they'll be your next 'target'.

"Y-y-yes it won't happen I-I'm sorry." She said nervously, almost looking like if she was about to cry any second from fear. You pushed her away getting you hands off your collar.

"Ms.(y/l/n)?"

You heard a rather deep voice coming from behind you as you turn around breaking the cold stare given to the frighted girl.

"Do you need something?" You said, raising your eyebrow. (Has anyone heard eung freestyle, it's lit lit lit)

"Yes I do." He said, "come with me, we need to discuss a few things."

"I don't want to."

"To bad you have to." He responded quickly, giving him a annoyed look. "Everyone get to class." He shouted to those who were eyeing the whole scene, not taking his eyes off yours.

Everyone scattered to get to there classes which of course attended late. The halls were now clear, "come with me or I'll force you too."

"What? Are you going to 'punish' me" you said, sarcasm hidden in your voice, but Jimin took note of it. He smirked ,"you brought it up yourself." You glare at him.

"I can't believe this kinky shit fucked me. And then all of a sudden your my principal." You mumbled the first part, making extreme harsh contact to him.

"Baby girl you shouldn't been there the first place." He grinned.

"Don't get cocky Mr.Park." You scoffed, "it was just a fucken party." You finished off, starring at his handsome smirk yet you couldn't admit to yourself that he was hot, like straight up hot. (Im in literally tears because I need food rn)

He chuckled, "a party you shouldn't atended too." He stated, walking near me as I still put, still giving him the icy glare. His hand reached towards my wrist, yanking me towards him. Quickly turning around and started to walk to his office.

"Yah!" You shouted, once you both were in his main office, he threw you to the chair, "sit." He said rather cold. You scoffed again, sitting like any guy would, legs spread just a bit, and your elbow on the arm of the seat.

"As the principle I want to do this quick and easily." He said, "so don't give me attitude." Taking a sit in his rolling chair as he stared at me, "okay daddy." You said, rolling your eyes at him. Unaware that you made Jimin internally groan.

"I'm gonna have to suspend you if don't stop your acts, such as the recent fight you had yesterday." He said, I clicked my tongue, "like I care." You said as you tilt your head to the side while you nodded a 'no'.

He stared at you for a while, " well I guess I will have to suspend you." He said rather mockingly. Gathering a group of scattered papers on his desk.

You hummed, "well I guess I will have to blackmail you." You said mimicking him. He glanced up at you, putting down his papers. He leaned back against his chair, "by that you mean?"