Jimin (jealous)

Requested by: @MissAJeon

Jimin X Andra

~~

"Hahahaha," Andrea laughed to her friend, Taehyung, making the weirdest faces that only a alien can do.

"Y-yah Taehyung stop." Andra laughed continuously while holding her stomach from all the laughter.

Taehyung continued and Andra was dying from his funny faces, her eyes were shut not being able to see him anymore

Andra and Taehyung were currently in the living in room were Taehyung and Jimin both lived in. Andra was to into the luaghing that she didn't notice her boyfriend, Jimin, returned from the store.

Jimin was eyeing his girlfriend and his bestfriend having a good time.

He didn't like it.

Jimin wasn't eyeing them, he was more like glaring at them. He placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and started to take out the munchies for there movie date. Which was only suppose to be for Andra and Jimin.

He kept starring at them with ugly looks. Jimin was the possessive/jealous kind of boyfriend. Jimin finished unpacking all the groceries and went to the living room to place all the munchies on the coffee table.

Andra was still laughing at the way Taehyung was making his funny faces. "Didn't you have somewhere to go?" Jimin asked coldly, Andra's laughter went softer.

"Yeah in 10 minutes." Taehyung said, looking at Jimin puzzled on why he sounded so coldly.

Andra's fully went away as it turned to a gasp as she saw all her favorite munchies placed on the counter, she grabbed the Hershey's bar and quickly started to unwrapped it.

Jimin had to sit in the opposite couch since Taehyung and andra were taking all the space on the couch they were in, which made Jimin slightly irritated.

Andra started to get small pieces of the chocolate and placing it in her mouth. "So good~~ I haven't eaten one for a while." Andra said with her face lit up.

Taehyung looked at Andra eating her chocolate bar happily, and Jimin glared at Taehyung eyeing andra.

'That's my job'

Andra ate her chocolate while her eyes were glued to the tv, not noticing the intense stare Jimin was giving Taehyung.

Taehyung spotted the chocolate in the corner of andra's lips and chuckled he quickly leaned in and pressed his thumb in the corner of her lips and swiped it away.

Andra wasn't surprise, her and Taehyung were bestfriends since childhood, they even had a sleepover together. They look at each other as brother and sister.