Vkook (the waiter)

Taehyungs POV

"Hyung's! Are you guys ready!?" I yelled as I waited on the couch with a smol boi named Jimin.

Everyone came in and smiled. "Okay we're ready!" Shouted Jhope doing a weird dance from a girl group.

"Yah! Don't do that your tux is going to get wrinkles." Jin omma said going to Jhope fixing his tux while rapmon was glaring.

We were going on a fancy dinner for celebrating our new comeback which is infires wait no it's inspires...wait that's not right....hold up....oh 'fire' there you go.

We were the famous group called 'BTS minus 1' it was just 6 of us (imagine BTS without a the golden maknae. What is life )

Time skip :)

We finally arrived and they already had our table ready with some random girls saying "oppa~ oppa!" at the side, but they soon kicked them out. Savage.

We all sat down. "Woah~ Jimin looks the same height when he sits down." Everyone laughed at yoongi the sweg master joke, but poor Jimin stayed quiet.

The waiter soon came- oh damn- he fine.....he got fine legs and fine- "sir, what kind of drink can I get for you?" He asked, I smiled when I snapped backed from my thoughts, "water would be fine," I glance to his name tag, "jeon Jungkook." I added, adding a tad of daddy kink to it.

He looked up from his notepad only to catch my stare at him, locking eye contact he quickly averted his eyes from mine. He asked the rest of the group with a nervous voice when he felt my gaze looking at him up and down.

He bowed down then left with a flushed face. "Yah. Tae give the boy a chance you were making him uncomfortable." Jin said. "That's what I was trying to do." I said looking back at him taking orders from another table. He looked at me and once again he looked away quickly.

Jungkook soon came back with the drinks, the boys were too busy knowing that Jungkook was at the table passing out the drinks. I looked at his every move, he then had to reach to place the cup on the other side, and got me a chance to slide my hand in between the table and his crotch. The drink almost fell off his hand when he felt my hand on his manhood, I moved my hand palming it, and he quickly gave out the drinks and bowed again to dismiss himself from the table. I started to wright on a piece of napkin.

A different waiter came this time which made me sad, so I leaned back at my chair to look around the restaurant since the old ahjusshi was blocking whole view, and there I spot Jungkook going in the bathroom. 'Perfect.' I thought.

Jungkook POV

"Ahjusshi~ can you go take orders to that table over there. I got to...uh go to the restroom." I begged. I didn't want to go back there, I had a hard-on and it was noticeable. "Alright, alright you rascal." He said. "Thank you I'll be back in a flash." I left the kitchen and went to the bathroom. I went inside where the stall was sat down on the closed toilet.

I let out a sigh as I take out my bulge and start to stroke it. I was to in to the pleasure to not even hear the door open and soon the one i was in. I stopped what I was doing 'SHITEU I DIDNT LOCK THE DOOR' I was such in a hurry I didn't lock it. When I look up I saw the man that caused this problem.

"Having fun?" He said closing the door and locking it. I sat up and fixed myself while saying "I-I have t-to get back t-to work." He grab my wrist and swing me around to make my back hit the door. I whined in pain of how hard he slammed me against the wall.

"Leaving already?" He said starting to kiss my neck, sucking actually. He's hands roamed around my body.

"I d-don't...e-even know your n-name." I said trying to push him off me, but my whole body went weak. I shouldn't be enjoying this, but somehow I am. (Of course, who wouldn't?)

He grabbed my wrist and pinned them up over my head with one hand holding them and the other going down to my pants and tugging them down making my bulge come out again, "name is Taehyung, but call me daddy." He said, before I can reply he help my bulge and started to stroke it. My moans become continuously, but quiet for no one can here.

My body started to twitch from my high which was near. He stopped and sat down he dragged me to sit in his lap and started at me for a good while. I blushed and looked away he grabbed my chin "your hot, baby boy." He said with half lidded eyes. He went back to his kissing this time adding tongue. Taehyung unzipped his pants and pulled out his bulge while still kissing me. I moan out I felt our bulges touch every once in a while. He lifted me upwith his hands on my waist, breaking away from the kiss, thinking that maybe he wanted to stop there, but when I was about to question he put me back down on his length all the way, and I yelped in pain but soon turned into pleasure when he started to move, it was slow at first but he started to move his hips up wanting
I started to feel my climax getting closer and so could I feel taehyungs too when I felt his length twitch in me. He bit his lips then covered my mouth knowing that I'll moan in his mouth once we reach our high. And he was right I moan but was covered with his hands.

---

We started to dress up and he took my pants from me. "Yah! Gave it back!" I said reaching for my pants he gave out a chuckle and slip a piece of paper in the pockets he gave me back my pants and fixed up himself once again and left. I but on my pants and soon left after him.

----

"Yah! You said you'll be back in a flash, but you took a decade there! Aishhh you gonna cause me knee problems you rascal!" I laughed at his whining and went back to work. I was going to take out my pen to take orders but instead a pieces for paper fell out, I picked it up.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Call me went you get the chance.

I smiled and went back to taking orders.

----------

YEHET KOOKIE CAN YOU COME WORK AT MY LOCAL MCDONALD'S LIKE DAYUM.

Anyways...hoped you like this chapter and if you did vote and comment and I sound like a YouTuber....¯\_()_/¯

THE SONG THO
Jeremiah- nobody but U

BYE HOES