Jimin (facetime)

1:28 a.m.

*annoying ass ringtone*

you eyes lazily opening to the sound, on going. You groan, getting up like you just spent a whole night at a bar. 'Ugh~ cum on I was sleeping.'

You got your phone and saw it was a call from Jimin.

You pressed the accept button.

"Hello." Your voice scratchy.

"Mmh." You eyes widen, almost choking on air.

"J-Jimin?" You called out. No response, only a few pants making you uncomfortable.

"Ah...mm (y/- ...(y/n) mh." You gasped air in, not expecting the name calling in such sinful noises. Why am I still listening? You asked yourself, clamping your thighs together as you fully sat on the edge of your bed, looking done as your breath were unsteady.

"Ah!" You flinched from the loud moan, heart racing, you froze in that spot, regretting listening to noises.

You heard shuffling, "shit (y/n) did you hear tha-" the talking directed to you makes you turn a light pink, quickly hanging up, throwing your phone to the night stand next to your bed, you got up turning on the light as you know youself you won't probably be going back to sleep.

You rub your face, crap crap crap, he caught me listening! You face palmed to the thought. Heart race in a high rate, legs and hands shaky, lips quivering, cold sweats rushing through you. You felt a mix of nervous and embarrassment.

"Did he like butt dial me?!" You harshly whispered, bitting your lips of the sounds. It was pretty hot but the fact that he knew you were listening will cause a year long of teasing from your boyfriend, Jimin.

You mumbled complains buried in your phone, jumping to the sound of your phone ringing again.

"Oh man holy shit."

You got your phone hesitantly moving your hand to the accept button, maybe if I act innocent hell let it go¿ no no I'm sure of it. Gathering your confidence, you quickly pressed the 'green' button, regretting after words.

"Hold on babe." You hear his voice, low and raspy, making you glup. Confused to his offer of waiting, you phone vibrated once again. Pulling your phone down you saw, "facetiming..."

You looked at the screen, eyes widen mouth agape. Why does he do this to me?

planning something, you accept the FaceTime.

"H-h-hey j-Jimin." Cursing under your breath as you stuttered.

"Hey baby, show your face to daddy." He said innocently but his words speak other wise.

'Crap this horny piece of shit said daddy, he definitely turned on the motherfu-'

"Baby?" He dragged out in a teasingly manner.

"U-Uhm y-you know m-my face i-isn't looking at I-I-it's-"

"Now." He commended.

Giving up and obeying you remove the blanket from the phone, showing you lip bitting, lose dress size shirt showing your collarbone, your eyes gazing somewhere else to avoid his eye contact, phone slightly shaking from your trembling hands.