Taehyung (tomboy)

Walking in the dark streets, the only thing giving light was the flickering street lamps and the full moon. You weren't wasted or anything, just having a late night walk around your hood just to get away and get fresh air.

No parents, no worries just a walk in the eroded sidewalks, wearing your black hoodie with your sport bar under, black ripped knee jeans and your timberlands.

A girl walking in the dark streets isn't that commen, but you had no fear. Being top in your mix martial art boxing class makes your mind set on how you can protect your self and the dangers in the deep dark streets.

Few drunk men passed by you, maybe not noticing you and thinking its a guy. You did have you head hanged low, hands in side the hoodies pocket and the hoodie hovering over you head.

Having your hair up in a pony tail, hiding under your hoodie and also what you were wearing, anybody can think you were a guy.

Continuing to walk, slightly kicking few rocks on the cement your eyes trained on the floor, bumping into someone rather harshly but not enough to sent you to the floor.

"What the fuck get out of my way." The male spatted, you looked up irritated licking the inside of your check, recognizing the handsome face. You scoff.

"I didn't see you coming so how do you expect me to get out your way when I didn't now what way you were going." You stated, shooting a glare to the other.

He leaned down to your level, pressing a finger on your collar bone only to push you a little, "look. Kid," he began pushing you with his finger in each word, "focus. On. Your. Surroundings." He said, you started to get irritated  as he keep doing the same motion, quickly grabbing his wrist to do a arm lock, but the other acted fast and slammed you against the brick wall which was behind you. Your hoodie slowly falling down.

You let out a small wince from the pain, shocked as he was able to escaped you move. About to push him but he simply slammed you back on the wall. Your hoodie not on your head exposing yourself.

"Ah~ well if it isn't the schools little trouble maker. (Y/n)." He said smirking, you looked at him through gritted teeth, going to knee his stomach until he inserted his knee between your thighs.

You hands pinned above your head, taehyung holding that grip with just one arm. You struggled to escape, you felt helpless, hating it of course. Especially when it's Kim Taehyung the jerk that you just hate.

"You know I always had a crush on you," he began while you squirm, smirking to your attempt, "I dig bad girls, like you." He said.

"Shut the hell up and let me go you asshole!" You growled at his face, only to make his smirk widen, "I would, but, you seem like fun,"

"So let's play,"

You squirmed again, "shut up fuckboy." You hiss, shooting daggers with your own eyes. A throaty chuckle was heard from him, "I love your attitude darling." He said, his finger tip tracing your lips.

Lips quivered, but eyes remained cooled. And oh how Taehyung liked that, quite the turn on for him. Breathless from the squirming that has already came to a end. Looking up to him as he smirked leaning down to your neck but you head bump him, remaining the still position you guys were in.

"Woah there baby, hold up it'll feel good." He grinned grabbing your chin harshly pushing it upwards exposing your entire neck to him. He slides his tongue down teasingly, biting into you leaving a hickey