Yoongi (dont care)

Min Yoongi.

Definition.

Gives unlimited fucks about anyone's life.

-----

"Yoongi stop." You hiss at him quietly, eyeing his hand move to your inner thigh making you shudder. Fire igniting where the touch was made. Currently sitting in a desk shared for two and Min Yoongi.

"Nah." He breathed out, eyes focused on the boring ass video playing in the front, which everyone knew he probably wasn't even paying attention to it.

Ah yes, Yoongi. This bastard lived next to you ever since youth. You started talking to him in middle school. And for a young age he didn't give a shit and was a perverted piece of fuck.

"If we get cau-" you got cut of.

"No fucks given." He sighed out, you stared at him in disbelief. If you weren't in the middle of class then you would of strangled him till death.

You placed his hand on his, squeezing it tightly away but he kept his position, in fact moving closer to that area.

You clamped you legs tightly and chocked on your saliva as he ran a finger up your womanhood. (Here come dat boiii)

"Yoongi!" You harshly whisper to him, hitting his shoulder slightly, glaring at him as a warning. He looked at you with a poker face.

He smirked as he ran his finger again, making you Yelp and jump lightly off your seat. You shoot him a death glare, squeezing his wrist with all your might, but it only seemed to entertain him. (Fucker)

You pinch his skin hard, making him retreat his hand to himself. You sighed in relief, knowing that if it went any longer you would've killed the kid right there and then. (trIGGERED)

He scoffed, placing his hand back on your lap more aggressively, squeezing you thigh harshly making you let out a small mewl.

"Yoongi I said-"

"Don't care." He said, irritation noted in his face. He looked at you, down to where his hands was and back up to you.

"Stop being stubborn." He growled at your ear, leaning back to his chair with his hand still on your lap and his eyes on the on going video.

You gulped at his words, biting your lip as you tried to forget the moving hand on your thigh. It was impossible. Small gasp were earned from you. His hand moving up and down on your lap.

You got shocked as the teacher turned on the lights, "okay get ready to leave." She said, walking over to her desk getting her stuff ready, last class of the day.

Yoongi didn't move a muscle, everyone you moved he squeeze you thigh harder. It was hurting, knowing that there were going to be marks.

The bell rang.

"Yoongi." You said, "come on, let go."  You got his hand and tried pulling  it off. "When you guys leave turnoff the lights please." The teacher said, walking out the door along with the last student.

You stood up, getting back pulled down back on your chair. You looked at him, "Yoongi." You whined, he looked at you and smirked.

"Yes?" He said rather cocky, you bit your tongue at his innocence. "Let go of me." You said sternly.

"Later." He said his voice husky. The sudden change made you tense up.

"Now," he began, leaning closer to you, inching towards your face. You felt his breath on your lips, tempting you to kiss his kissable lips. You panted as he ghost his lips over you, unaware of your surroundings, Yoongi looking at your lips.

"Let's do this." He whispered, clashing lips on yours, you let out a moan as he drags your bitten lips with his teeth, his tongue slipping in your mouth, exploring your cave. The air was thick and heated. Yours hands move to his hair, bringing him closer to you, his hands on your waist, picking you up to sit you on the table.

"Fuck, Yoongi." You breathed, he broke the kiss, you looking at his lips. Craving the kiss as your eyes follow his mouth. Both of your lips were parted buffing hot breath.

"Damn, how much I want this." He growled, biting his lips as he rolls off your skirt, throwing it to the ground. (Save me, save me)

He backed away from you, both of you missing the touch. So needy in a while was yoongi's special ability, but every time he do that on you will make him needy as well.

He went to the door, locking it. Going back to you as he takes off his button down long sleeve shirt. You stared at him and bit your lip making him smirk.

He licks his lips slowly, his eyes pooling with list as he leans closer. Kissing you harshly but passionately. He pulls down your panties with your support. (What's your name, guys?:3)

He unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants down as he stared to kiss you again. His tongue running over your sensitive spot making you get flushed, your back making contact to the clod table. You gave out a soft sob in between the mahout session as he slowly entered you .

He groans lowly as he started to move, thrusting into you at a average speed picking up a pace sooner.

"Yoongi," you whimpered, the pleasure overwhelming. His hand traveled to your clit rubbing it, making your reach even faster to your high. He pace was sloppy, sweaty glistened in his temple, your hairs sticking on to your forehead.

You reached your high, moaning slightly and panting crazily. After Yoongi does as well, he gave out a stirred out groan as he did, slowly riding you.

Pulling out of you he smirked, "what?" You panted out, curious of his expression.

"Roun-"

"No. Your gonna break the shit out of me."

Guys I just experienced my first sleep paralyze
Its when you can't move your body or your mouth your like absolutely frozen due to a nightmare or something else.

But yallll I was scared aff I tired screaming but nothingg, I tired moving but nothinggggggg

But I'm fine so YEET