Vkook (the way)

"Tae~!" Jungkook yelled out to his boyfriend, searching for his favorite socks. "Have you seen my socks!?" He continued.

"Nah." Taehyung breathed out as his eyes were glued to the tv. "You didn't even hear me right?" Jungkook said walking up Taehyung to grap his attention.

"Yeah I did." Taehyung said, sticking his hand in the bowl full of popcorn, his eyes still on the tv. Jungkook sighed, "what did I say?".

"You said if I wanted cereal."

Jungkook sighed again, "not even close tae." He looked at the tv then sat down next to Taehyung, stealing his popcorn, "what are you watching?" As he puts a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

"Grey's anatomy." He breathed almost looking like he was about to cry.

Seriously interested to the tv itself, Jungkook chuckled on how cute his boyfriend was acting, but he's been watching this show for who knows how long and he, himself hasn't gotten attention from him, not that he was complaining but it slightly annoyed him.

"Damn....why can't doctors here be hot." Taehyung breathed out, Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and rolled his eyes.

"If I became a doctor that wouldn't be a problem." Jungkook said bluntly, he was always straight forward but not self-commenting type of way.

"Are you saying that your hot?" Taehyung chuckled.

"I am." Jungkook coldly answered.

"Pft, your acting like a child kookie." Taehyung said, finally looking at Jungkook.

"Stop watching that show."

"Wae~?"

"I want have all your attention. Do you even know how much I missed you going to sleep next to me than to be in the living room watching this show till 6 in the morning." (#kdrama)

Jungkook said, leaning forward to Taehyung who was backing away. Jungkook was eyeing Taehyung lips as he licks his, Taehyung has his back against the couch.

"U-uhm t-"

"The way I whisper in your ear." Jungkook said whispering in taehyungs ear making sure he remembers the way it felt. A shiver runs down through Taehyung spin as Jungkook glided his tongue on his neck.

"The way you moan every time I lick here." Jungkook whispered as his tongue darted at the 'spot' making Taehyung let out a muffled moan as he tries to hold back, Jungkook grins for his efforts but yet it didn't work to hold hold back the small moan after he licked again.

"The way-" Jungkook growled as he felt taehyungs bulge on his. Making him go crazy when Taehyung started to buck his hips making friction between them.

"K-kookie- pl-please." Taehyung whined, Jungkook was turned on by the way Taehyung was acting and couldn't hold back.

Pulling down his joggers, "this is 'the way' I like it." Taehyung hardly heard Jungkook as he was paying attention to the smallest pleasure he was getting.

Jungkook pulled down his jogger after that was his boxers, Taehyung squirming as Jungkook brushed his thumb on Taehyung tip.

"H-hurry." He panted, Jungkook smirked, liking the way his Taehyung is so needy right now.

Jungkook pulled down taehyungs shorts and boxers together. Taking off his and taehyungs shirt up. Jungkook went down to Taehyung as he threw his shirt somewhere across the room. Jungkook started to leave wet kisses around Taehyungs chest.

He went up to taehyung's face to give a passionate kiss before he entered Taehyung.
Taehyung giving out muffled moans, sending vibrations as both kept on kissing.

Taehyung gave out a loud moan, signaling Jungkook has hit he's posture. Jungkook continued to thrust in that spot making taehyungs nails to crave into Jungkook. He groaned of the pain, but didn't mind it.

Jungkook hand wondered to taehyungs manhood, pumping it then stopping making Taehyung whine.

"K-kooki-,"

"It's daddy." Jungkook growled, making his thrusting slow, and the pumping on Taehyung was on a slower pace, making Taehyung twitch.

"Daddy, p-please?"

Jungkook smiled sweetly, pecking his forehead. Looking back to his face as it was filled with lust.

"Yes, baby." Jungkook said huskily, starting to pick up his pace. Taehyung was a moaning mess by now, one hand in his back and the other clenching on sofa.

"Ngh d-daddy!" Taehyung moaned loudly, Jungkook picking up his pace even after, both getting near to there high.

Finishing it off with both reaching there climax at the same time. Both of them panting, hair sticked to their foreheads due to all the sweat. Jungkook rolled of Taehyung.

"Kookie." Taehyung panted,

"Yes."

"Now I have to restart the episode."

---------
Oh shit waddup

Daddy af

2+2=fish

You guys are my thoties

My favorite thoties :,)

I love you guys❤️

420 don't blaze it.
(Even tho today isn't 4/20)