Taehyung (movie date)

Sitting in your desk, tapping your foot wildly, glancing at the clock every two seconds, impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. It was Friday and all you wanted to do is go home.

You started to gather your stuff, putting your backpack on your thighs, ready to stuff in all your worksheets and scattered pencils placed on your desk.

Ring. You shot out of your desk, in a flash placing all your items in your backpack. Running out the door, not wanting to hear the teachers after class announcement.

You ran towards your friend "(y/f/n)!" You tired getting your friends attention from afar, keeping your fast pace. You felt a hand placed on your shoulder, stopping you. You turned around to glare at the person, "yah!"

"No running, miss (y/n),"

"Fuck off," your rolled your shoulder away from him, getting his grip off you.

"Let's go watch a movie."

"No."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8." Taehyung said, showing the cute squared smile that gets all the ladies go in awe.

"I said n-!" He cut you off by patting your head, "good girl. Make sure to dress up nice." He chuckled, turning on his heels, placing his hands on his pockets before walking away in the distance.

You were about to scream harsh words when a high pitched voice cut you off, "(y/n) let's go." You turned your attention. She smiled, you smiled back at your friend and hummed in response.

-----

"What to wear? What to wear?" You groaned, frustrated on not having any close to wear. "Stupid jerk. I said no." You mumbled, but in the inside you were cheering with excitement, Kim Taehyung, that's right bitches, Kim Taehyung, asked you out on a date.

"Wait is it even a date?" You shrugged off to your own question, and scattered throughout your closet, hoping to find a cute outfit.

-----

"Perfect!" You exclaimed, looking at your 'master piece' happily taking the cloth and changing into them.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, "wow." You breathed. This was a perfect match. A light brown bomber jacket, well going with the pencil jean skirt, surrounding your legs with black tights, a white loose shirt with small wordings, topping it off with tall inched black shoe laced shoes.

 A light brown bomber jacket, well going with the pencil jean skirt, surrounding your legs with black tights, a white loose shirt with small wordings, topping it off with tall inched black shoe laced shoes