Taehyung (nerd)

Your POV

"This is our last hope so you'll be spending time with him. AND. No fighting." You groan from the principles words. You might be wondering what the f*** is he talking about.

So basically You bully people. *yoongi's shrug*

I just do. not only girls but this guy named Taehyung. No one listens to you though. You tell the principle that he's a evil person no joke, but of course people think of him innocent, and also think Your lying because You called him ner- and so on.

He makes me get in trouble and puts me down like wtf I'm fabulous....pft okay maybe not,  but people never put you down.

After school~

You quickly pack your things to blast outta here hopefully the teacher won't catch you.

Right when You were going to dasi run out the door. "Ms.(y/l/n) where are you going." You grunted as You turned around to look at my teacher. "No where sir." I muttered.

You went back to my sit flopping myself down in the chair, sighing in frustration with your eyes closed.

"Hello sir." You heard a voice coming from the corner of my ear, as when you looked up *sigh* it's Taehyung.

"Hello mr.kim please take a seat next to (y/n)." He instructed. Taehyung quickly bowed his head again and him a smile. He turn to look at you with a ugly stare. 'OMF teacher can you see his expression!' Yes you regret bullying Taehyung cause when you started he started bullying you.

He sat down next to you and You glanced at him looking at him up and down and giving a hint of disgust to my face. 'He actually smells goo-' *mentally slaps face* snap out of it.

You were still eyeing him up and down but the hint of disgust in your face changed to a admired one. You eyes started moving up to his face and...f*** he saw I was looking him. You quickly faced the front and you can feel his intense stare on you.

Your face started to get a light tone of pink and cursed to yourself for letting him see this side of you.

"Okay kids, Mian I toke long but today you guys at least try to socialize.....okay then I'll be leaving have fun." He quickly stuffed everything inside his man purse and left. 'Can someone infire him?'.

You then realized you were in a room with him alone. Well damn can this end already....'well I kinda don't want it to e- aish why am I thinking like that.' You thought to yourself.

You slightly looked at Taehyung and yup he was starring at you. You turned back to the front earning a chuckle from him.

"W-what." You said.

"Cute." He said softly. Your eyes widened and your heart beating was faster. You turn you face only to find him slamming his lips against yours.

"I been waiting for this." He said panting while trying to kiss you passionately it couldn't restrained himself. You were taken by surprise but enjoyed the kiss. (I mean who wouldn't...)

You suddenly heard a click on the door and assumed that someone was going to enter the room. You push Taehyung away . The teacher stepped in. "How is it going? I forgot my phone...like who forgets there phone?" He said checking under papers from his messy desk. You kept looking at the teacher and didn't notice taehyungs hand slowly creeping to your thigh.

You stuttered when his cold hand touched your bare thigh. You looked at him with a 'not now' face but he just shrugged it off and continued. His hands went under your skirt and rubbed your clothed clit. You but your lip hoping no sounds will be made when the teacher is still looking for his phone. 'Any longer??' You thought as you looked at the teacher.

You were panting when he started going faster but then slowed down which made you annoyed.

He suddenly stopped which made you even more annoyed, so you decide to also play with him. Your hand reached his clothed member and started palming it. Small groans were heard. You fastened you past then slowed down.

"Found it." He walked out the door.

Taehyung got your wrist and pulled you done to the floor. In a matter of seconds he hovered over you and took of your shirt.

"Don't tease me." He said glaring at you. Slightly chocking you, but not to much to hurt you.

He stood in his knees and unbuckled his belt while looking at you deeply. He pulled his pants down and went back to kissing you. His hand hooking on the side of your panties and slowly pulling them down making you whimper in between the kissing from the cold air hitting your women hood.

He slowly went into you. "F-faster." You breathed out. "Okay. Only if you say that I'm the best." You looked at him forcing your eyes open.

"N-no." You said panting.

"I knew it. Your pride matters the most. That's why I like you." He said as he shifted more into you and kissed your forehead.

He leaned in to your ear "I'll make you say it in the future when your mine." And with that he slammed into you. Thrusting into you like there's no tommorrow. (That sounded funny ha ha)

Your moans we're uncontrollable and his groans where heard every here and there. You both reached your climax and Taehyung rolled off you.

"I like you." He said looking at you.

You looked at him and blushed and turned away. "I like you too."

---------------

Awwww so cute :3

AFTER WHAT HAPPEN SUMMARY⬇️

Okay so they finished cleaning themselves. He gives you a piggy back ride with those disable legs. You end up staying at his house. You call your mom saying that you staying at a friends house, and you guys stay there and cuddle.

:)

Okay I'mma jet to sleep my eyes are getting Walmart bags under them.

See ya later alligator.