Sugamonster (recording studio)

Requested by: @Bangtan_is_lifue

Yoongi X namjoon

~~

"Okay, well be here for practice tommorrow." Namjoon said waving off to his manager. Suga and namjoon had to go record there rapping part again for there new song since it got glitched and they had to delete it.

Suga following namjoon like a lost puppy, which namjoon found cute. They got to the car and drove off to the studio. Suga sleep all the way until namjoon had to wake him up to get out the car.

Suga and namjoon got to the studio and right off the bat, started to get ready to record there rap verse.

"Oh yes, well do that." Namjoon said in understood tone in his voice, making sure to tell the ahjusshi that he took note off everything he said.

"Okay then, your on your own. I wish for this song to make numbers, ayy" he said, hitting the folks after he closed the door.
(I'm sorry I really had to add my personality.)

Namjoon chuckled slightly, "thank you, sir."

The older male was just there for instructions to be told and that the mic's worked.
Once the door was closed namjoon looked at Suga, giving the famous idgaf stare.

"Yoongi, lets begin." Namjoon said patting on his back, as he stood up to get headphone.

"Hm? Oh yeah." Yoongi said in a husky voice making namjoon gulp. For some werid reason namjoon found that attractive.
(Oml cheating on mom?)

He sat back down, handing Suga the head phone. Suga reached his hand out a little to much to grab the head phones, making his hands overlap with namjoon. Namjoon felt like he can drop the headphones right there but he managed himself to keep cool.

"O-okay let's start." Namjoon hesitated to speak. Namjoon started to shake as he felt a intense gaze coming from yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, namjoon looked at him and gave off a awkward laugh, "yes, I'm okay." Namjoon responded, but trying not to look at Yoongi and continued to fix some wires around the table.

Namjoon kept on fixing the wires, connecting some things, Yoongi still keeping his strong gaze on namjoon, and he can feel it. His hands started to get shaking and accidentally drop his microphone, and got up to reach it. He put it on top of the table, nervously putting it in place.

"Namjoon." Yoongi whispered, placing his hand on his hips. Namjoon's body tensed up, "y-Yoongi?" Namjoon voice shaky. Yoongi quickly turned namjoon around and say him on the chair.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked again, namjoon averted his eyes, confused on why he was acting like this.

Namjoon looking down, breathing was unsteady, and blushing. Yoongi brought his chin up making him look in his eyes. "W-we shouldn't. I-I-" namjoon cut off as Yoongi glided his cold finger on namjoon's neck.

Namjoon's breath hitched, "y-Yoongi please." He was worried they would get caught and that they won't be able to finish the recording if they continued like that, he was the leader so of course he had his job crossing in his mind—

but Yoongi made that difficult.

"You know." Yoongi began, eyeing his lips.

"The walls are thin." Namjoon eyes widened.

Flash back

"Ngh....ngh....Yoongi." Namjoon moans, thinking he was the only one in the house.

But Yoongi was in the room next to his—

Listening....

End of flash back

"Y-you heard?" Namjoon said.

"Yup." Yoongi responded. Making the 'p' pop out more. Yoongi leaned down and started to get wet kisses on the side of his neck, namjoon started to loose it, shaking his foot, grabbing on the side of his chair making blood rush, visible to his hand.

He sat up pushing Yoongi on top of the table, namjoon quickly smashing his lips on his, roughly kissing, his hands wandering to his button up shirt to slowly start to unbutton it as he was focused on the heated make out.

Yoongay gave out small moans as he namjoon cold hand wonder around his bare skin.

Namjoon hand left yoongi's bare skin and went down to his jeans, palming his bulge. He unzipped his pants, pulling them down as Yoongi help along.

His boxers were soon thrown on the ground afterwards, "n-namjoon p-please hurry." Yoongi said, and namjoon was satisfied. Satisfied that he got to see this side of him, that he got to do these kind of things to him.

Namjoon pulled down his pants, and started to insert himself slowly making Yoongi arms swing around namjoon neck. Yoongi gave out shaky moan as namjoon started to thrust in him.

"Mmm...namjoon." Yoongi moaned, namjoon picking up his pace as there climax started to get nearer.

Namjoon pumped on yoongi's length as the speed continued to speed up. Yoongi arched his back as he felt his warm liquid.

Panting, was heard for awhile until. "Fuck, what do we do now?" Namjoon breathed out realizing the mess they were in.

--------
HAHaha hi sorry

Anyways

I haven't update in a long periodically time like bOI

I'm-

I've been out of town so it's gonna take a while for the next update but hang on there my thoties❤️