Jimin (my show 2)

"Where do you think your going? We're not finished." You look at his eyes with puppy eyes and a slight pout, basically asking him to let you go.

"Cute. But no." He said smashing his lips against your neck, sucking up and down to find your sweet spot. You gave out a small moan, which made Jimin smirk in between the crook of your neck.

Jimin went back to looking at you in the eyes and gave a grin, he stand up on his knees still on the couch and in front of you. He took off his pants leaving him in boxers, he swiftly took of his shirt and ran his hand through his hair, enjoying the view he went back to your neck giving soft kisses and went to your ear. "Oh kitten you don't know the things that I want to do to you." You gave out a slight moan from the choice of words he said in your ear huskily.

He got your hand making it touch his abs all the way to his manhood. "J-Jimin?" You were quite shocked, trying to take your hand away, but Jimin hold a strong grip, forcing you to Palm his bulge. You hand started to get weak and a tingly sensation that traveled all the way to you back. Jimin was biting his lips giving out quiet groans as he felt your hand on his.

He let go of you hand, and pulled done his boxers. "What do you want?" He said looking at you deeply.

"W-hat?" He sighed and repeated his question. You stated at him blankly not having a clue on how to answer that question.

"Position." He then said being more specific. "I d-don't k-know." You said avoiding eye contact, you just wanted to be touched already, feel him, but he was making it so difficult.

He grabbed your chin making you look at him. Once you looked at him a had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Want daddy to f*** you already?" Your eyes widened from his sudden cuss and...daddy? Why daddy? (Boi, If you don't...)

"D-daddy?" You asked quite unsure of his words.

"That's right kitten. Don't tell me you don't know why I'm using daddy?" You nodded a 'no waiting for a response, curious on what it means.

"Don't worry kitten you don't need to know, aal you need to know is that your going to be screaming that word out loud once I'm inside you." He gave you grin. "Your innocent. Makes me want to take it away." He added, before you can reply he thrusted into you making you yelping in pain and forming tears in your eyes.

He started to move slowing and you squealed in pain. "Jimin I-it hurts." You managed to say. He quickly slammed the rest of his length in you yelled. "What was the word I wanted you to be calling out?" He growled, clenching his teeth from already wanting to move.

"S-sorry daddy."

"That's better." He started to pull him self out slowly and going back in, taking his time to stretch you more.

"F-fas...ter." Your words hidden from your panting, but enough for Jimin to hear.

"You said something kitten." Jimin said stopping everything he was doing.

"Faster!" You begged, in a split second Jimin started to thrust into you in a incredible speed, hitting the right spot in every thrust.

"I-I'm...." You couldn't anyone from the sudden twist in your stomach making you release. Jimin groans and helps you ride off your climax slowly moving.

He got off you and stood up. "Let's go get clean babe." He said giving you an eye smile, blushing you stood up as well and followed him to the shower.

----------------
Sorry horny children that this update was smol like Jimin and his jams.

#HelpFindJiminsJams2K16

Like my hashtag?

Vote and comments

Bias from any other groups?maybe we can chat and fangirl.

K k bye :)