Hoseok (tomboy)

Walking inside the music store near a neighborhood you know well for its crimes. They weren't major crimes like killing, so don't worry. looking at each and everyone of the old tracks displayed in order on the long, wide cubbies.

Searching for "A Class of Soju." By Im Chang Jung. Still looking around you felt a pair of eyes on you, turning to look at your surrounding you catch no ones eye sight, not even one person looking suspicious.

You turn back slowly to the music you were looking at. Finally finding it you look side to side. Looking at the cashier. Looking at your escape. Perfect.

You take the track and placing it in your, leather black, backpack. You look back finally catching someone's eyes. You rolled your eyes to the person. Hoseok. You thought. Clicking your tongue in annoyance as he raised a eyebrow to you.

You glared at him before walking out of the music store, the polluted air hitting you nostrils. And the cold breezes hitting your figure as a small shiver ignited. Throwing you hoodie on your head, looking at the street for a while before starting to walk away, but a hand pulled you back. (Ik its late but how was your first day of school guys?)

You turned around to the guy you didn't have time for and will never have time for.

"What?" You asked coldly.

"Tch, your to young to shoplift, babe."

"Shut the fuck up, and don't call me babe." You glare at him, before releasing yourself from his grip only to get hold tighter.

"I missed you."

"Congrats." You said, trying to pull yourself off his harsh grip. "Let go." You continued, shooting daggers with your eyes. He chuckled.

"Why haven't you called me ,babe?" He said, giving you a sexy stare. Melting, you gathered all your strength to not stutter. "Stop." You say sternly, yeah stop. Stop being such a tease. Hoseok, biggest tease to you. Always making your heart flutter.

He doesn't like you, he's just teasing you. You told yourself.

He kept starring at you, smirking. Heat rushed up to your face, trying to hide by hanging you head low, but he's hand pick up you chin to face him.

"Aw, what's this? Blushing?." He questioned, smirked still plastered on his face, you face turned a brighter red. "Dude, s-stop."

He gripped your chin harder, "I love this face," he said sheepishly, you heart race became faster.

"S-shut up-"

"Only I can make you do that face."

"Wh-wha-"

"And only I can see that face."

There goes your heart. The feeling were only hoseok can make you do that. Instead of the glare you held a hopeless stare taking hoseok by surprise. Starring at you, surprised slowly fading to a expression filled with lust, which you never seen before.

He stayed there eyeing your features. You shuddered every time his thumb would caress you Crimson cheeks.

What the hell is wrong with me? Being all submissive, I should show him who he's been teasing for the last two years....

Payback.

You mentally smirk as you looked up at him. Can't believe I'm gonna say this. You kept your eye contact with him, finally gathering all your courage...