Jungkook (other side)

You walked to your new school, straight to the principles office with a few help help from some wondering students in the hall, once you got there the principle told you the room number, which was near by so it wasn't difficult to find.

You knocked on the door. The small window placed on the door you saw the teacher turn to your attention, smiling she opened the door.

"Okay class, this is the new student I was talking about before the lesson. Please be kind to her. you can now introduce youself to the class." She smiled sweetly at you. You nodded and turned around to see everyone looking. You looked at the faces of few and inhaled.

"Hello, my name is (y/n), please take care of me." You smiled of to the crowed. Hearing a few whispers and o's from the classmates, looking at each person one caught your attention.

He had brown hair, his glasses placed perfect on the bridge of his nose, pale skin which went great with his pink toned lips, looking like someone you truly loved. You looked back at his eyes as he was already blushing a bit, he looked away from your gaze. He looked back at you, seeing your lips curved to a smirk, sending a shiver down his spine.

"(Y/n) please sit behind Jungkook. Jungkook please raise your hand so Ms.(y/l/n) knows where to sit."  You looked at all the people with empty desk behind them, there was a lot. It was a small class, your eyes turning to the same guy you were looking at, hesitantly raising his hand up as head was facing down.

You walked over to him, sliding your finger on his desk, smirking to youself as you sat down behind him.

You stared at his features from behind, he had a wide back, and his hair seemed very smooth. You can tell he felt your stare on him as he shifted in his seat uncomfortable and the way he cleared his throat, making you wonder how his voice sounded like.

Class ended, and soon after that the bell rang. You sighed as you stretched you back, sitting on the bench right outside of school. You decided to sit down for a while since your last class was gym, and they made you run the track 5 times like the others.

You were drenched in sweat, and panting like a maniac looking down on your thighs. You stood up, seeing people still walking outside of school, and one person, once again, caught your attention and that was Jungkook.

You decided to follow him like every fangirl would, but you didn't really follow him you were just heading home which Jungkook was walking through all the same directions.

You just moved in to a new apartment, you never got to meet your new neighbors, and that was exactly what Jungkook was. Next door, room 32 and mine was room 33, you were thinking on how lucky your were. You looked at him unlocking his door while you tried unlocking yours.

Groaning was heard from him, which made you think dirty things but easily pushed it out of your thoughts, you keep seeing him struggle as if the key wasn't the right one. You opened yours and heard a stretched out sigh coming from his lips.

You looked over to him, "wanna come in?" He looked up to widening his eyes, surprised that you were going to be his new neighbor. Ha, he didn't even notice me. (Notice me Senpai)

His cute innocent eyes looking straight at yours, making you scream inside your head on how cute he looked. You just wanted to squeeze him right there in that spot asap.

He smiled a little bit, before nodding, accepting your offer. He walked inside looking at his surroundings as he takes off his shoes. You take off your shoes as well, eyeing his moments, making you bite your lip, but caught you as surprise when Jungkook turned around and caught you biting your lip.