Jungkook (tomboy)

"Nah dude I found the phone on your desk." You told hoseok, handing him his phone which the whole crew was looking for. He got the phone and kissed it and immediately started to use it.

"I so sure hobie, we looked hard for your phone and you don't want to reward us?" Taehyung said, rolling his eyes as looks at his friend engrossed in the tiny screen.

The rest hummed in response, agreeing to the red headed. "Yeah reward us with food, am I right Yoongi?" Jin said.

"I guess." Yoongi murmured, sprawled out in the tan-ish long couch, Jimin clinging on to him, and namjoon just eyeing the conversation. Those took up the space in the couch, leaving hoseok on the love chair and Jin on the other.

And you were on the floor with Jungkook. You didn't want to be there. Why? Because Jungkook the small fetus maknae isn't innocent.

He always finds a way to touch you; you of course get mad at him, but like you said he always finds a way to touch you. In a fancy dinner you can't  just yell out 'Jungkook you jackass stop touching me!'. Now That's just lack of common sense.

Your instincts were on level: high. Seeing every move Jungkook made, having a blanket on you sort of made it a bit better, but just a bit.

"Okay! Yeah sorry guys, let's watch a movie and eat munchies?!" Hoseok shouted excitedly at us. Everybody agreed and and nodded.

"Alright! Let me go get a movie. One with action?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." You said, eyeing hoseok smile at you and left the living room to go catch the CD. You were checking you snapchat, forgetting you got a snapchat from Jungkook. You glanced at him before opening it only to quickly tap on your phone for the image to go away.

What was it? A dick pic.

(I'd like that.)

(Wait what-)

You scoffed and glared at him, looking back at your screen.

You started typing...

Are yOU FUCKEN INSANE??!
StOP WITH YOUr SHIT JUNGKOOK

Jungkook (daddy) is typing...

Stop what baby?

You looked at his reply, closing your eyes in irritation opening them again to text him back.

You started typing...

ThAt!
Jungkook I'm serious
I will kick your ass so hard

Jungkook is typing...

And I'll fuck you so hard

Your eyes widen turning to Jungkook who was bitting his lips, glancing at you, you quickly turned back to your screen feeling your cheeks warm up.

You started typing...

Stop

Jungkook is typing...

You seem to like it baby girl
Your so naughty(just choked on air)

You gave up, your hand felt shaky as you left him on open. flinching as you heard hoseok say, "The movie is starting, shhhh!" He said shushing Jimin talking to namjoon. You were madly paying attention to the snapchats between you and Jungkook that you didn't notice hoseok come back and placed the CD in.