Jimin (my show)

Jimin, your boyfriend for already 3 years, was laying on the couch. In the apartment you boy share.

'Omo! It's almost time for my show!' You thought. Turning off your phone and walked out the room, and the living room to find a jamless kid sitting down.

You took a seat next to him, and got the remote. Without warning you changed the channel making Jimin groan.

"Yah! (Y/N)-ah!" He said turning his head to look at you.

"What?" You asked innocently.

"Change it back."

"Why~! My show is almost on~."

"Give me the remote." He reaching his hand over you. You looked at his hand then looked at him. You stuck out your tongue and closed your eyes playfully rocking your head side to side. You stayed like that for a while when you felt a sudden bite on your tongue. You Yelp and your eyes shot wide open.

"What the hell Jimi-ah?!" You said As you backed away. Jimin has never done anything like that. You guys were just a cuddle and small pecks in the lips kind of couple. Well that's now what Jimin thought in his mind. (

He smirked from your reaction and leaned closer to you.

"(Y/N) why did you change it." He said looking at your lips. You gulped.

"I-I thought you wanted to...um watch another show." You said nervously. Your body tensing up when jimin index finger slowly glided through your jawline.

"Your right. I do want something else." He said shifting closer to you to get to your ear. "I wanna watch you doing stuff I haven't seen, but only dreamed of." He whisper in a husky voice in your ear sending sparks up your spine.

"Jimin-ah." You breathed out. His lips meet yours and became a passionate kiss.

The kiss started to get heated when a moan slipped out from your lips.

Jimin pulled away and stared at you with cold eyes. He leans back from the couch still making eye contact with you. You whined of the disconnection that happen between you.

"Take off your shorts." He commanded. You stared at him blankly about to ask why when he suddenly spoke again.

"Take. Off. Your. Cloth." Giving you death glares. You got scared and quickly got up to take off your shorts.

"That too." He said staring at your panties.

You hesitated. You were scared and shy, you had no clue what to do and you stood there silently looking at him with scared eyes.

"Are you clueless?" He smirked.

"Then i shall tell you what I'm going to do to you." He looked at you up and down, biting his bottom lips.

"I'm gonna f.uck you till you can't walk. That's all. Any questions?"

You looked at him in disbelief. You couldn't believe what he just said but to be honest it turned you on.

"Got any question's?" He said his voice getting lower.

You nodded a 'no'

"What?" He said wanting you to speak to hear your voice in a shaking tone.

"N-no." You said as your knees got weak.

"Good. Then let's continue. Take that off too." He said bringing up what had said earlier. You slowly took off your panties.

"Good girl. Sit next to me." He looking at the big gap that was Next to him.

You moved slowly again since your knees where feeling heavy.

You sat down.

"Now lay down." You turned slowly to him and brought your legs up the couch to lay down. He smirked.

"touch your self." You looked at him confused not knowing what to do.

He let out a sigh. "You really are innocent." He leaned over to you.

"Rub yourself here." He pressed his finger on your clit and you let a gasp. He started to move slowly.

"Like this." He said keeping his pace.

"Ngh...s-stop." You said having both your arms on his shoulder, gripping it.

"Okay then." He stopped and backed away.

You looked at him with tears forming in your eyes, your eyes sending him looks that pleaded for more.

"What's wrong? Want more." Looking deeply at you he added "you can do what I just did to you by yourself."

You couldn't help it but snake your hand down to your womanhood.

You started to rub slowly when time passed you speed increase. Your eyes were shut tight. You forced your eyes to open to look at Jimin staring at you coldly which only made you go faster.

You finally reached your high and breathed heavily. You got up, but soon felt a strong grip on your wrist making you fall back on the couch.

"Where do you think your going? We're not finished." He said hovering you.

/////////////////////

AY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ON HERE JAwdUDWwrfIDNqhbiljDH!!!!!

SORRY :((((

Go check out my new book which is 'BTS groupchat'

Ill try to update more thank you for reading!

PART TWO COMING SOON!!!!

That kinda rhymed hehe.

Bye!