Suga (best friend)

The way his skin and mine connected leaving a tingling sensation through out my body. His cold, long slender fingers touching every part of my pale skin. The way he teased me to my climax. The way he growled when I didn't call him 'daddy'. Enjoying my small moans and the way I looked under him, under his embrace.

---------

Your POV

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." You growled in frustration, muffled as you were growling in your pillow.

"Why did I do that!!!!!!???? he's my friend!!" You hit yourself in the head. You were cursing at youself for doing 'it' with your bestfriend. 'It wasn't my fault! He was the one who teased me in it! And also he is pretty ho- WAIT nooo.' You well know that Yoongi was a player, and it hurts to think about it, you had small- well maybe a lot of feelings for Yoongi.

You started to fake sob as a buzz coming from your phone shut you up. You pick up your phone only to see a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: yah lets go somewhere.

You stared at the text, thinking maybe he forgotten, maybe he was drunk and did those things to you, lots of ideas went through your mind and there were mostly about denial of him not remembering, so you went ahead and texted him.

You: okay let's meet up by that laundry place, and we'll see what we do after that.

Yoongi: okie

You got your lazy ass out of bed and went straight to your closet to pick out a outfit.

(Your Outfit)

-----
You walked to the laundry place only to find Yoongi waiting, you cheeks turned a light shade of pink seeing how handsome he looked

-----You walked to the laundry place only to find Yoongi waiting, you cheeks turned a light shade of pink seeing how handsome he looked

(Yoongi's outfit)

Simple yet very attractive. You walked up to him, after calming yourself from blushed cheeks.

"Ready." You breathed out, not wanting to stutter. He faced you finally getting his attention, he breathed out a small 'yeah' he got up from leaning the wall. 'He's acting normal maybe he did forget, he was on some weed maybe?'.

"Why the subway?" Yoongi asked, starring blankly at nothing, "well let's just take a random one and see where we go." I said.

---

"Wow, it toke a while for the train to get here." I said taking a seat, along with Yoongi besides me. The train started to move, a lady saying a few words through the microphone before it went in total silence between you and Yoongi.

You hugged you purse, and looked at Yoongi giving the same stare as always. You would give out few glances at a time. "Why do you keep looking at me?" Yoongi said, turning his attention to you.

Your eyes made contact with his and made you blush realizing that you have been starring at him for a while already.

"I uh was just..." You bit your lip trying to come up with something. "You don't act like this—is it because of last night?" He smirked at his last words, your eyes widening and your body started to get stiffen up. 'He remembers, crap he wasn't on weed then.'

"L-last night?" You questioned trying to seem innocent, oblivious of what he was saying. "Yeah, last night. Don't act like you don't anything. Did you forget?" His smirk getting a little to big, he leans in your ear, "the way you called me 'daddy'," he mimicked the way you moaned, you face was starting to go beat red, he started to caress you thigh, no one knowing as your purse was blocking the sight for anyone to see.

You clamped your thighs together, shutting your eyes as you felt his hot breath breath hitting your ear. "The way you said 'faster'." He continued, "or 'more'." Your breathing was unsteady, you open your eyes 'this is wrong he's only my friend.'

You saw a old man standing seeming tried so you stood up, catching Yoongi by surprise, "sir, please sit here." You gave out a warm smile to the elderly. "Why thank you, such a nice young lady." The older man said, letting out a sweet chuckle as he happily accepted the request, putting his heavy looking bag on his thighs.

"Oh sir that looks heavy, put your bags here." Yoongi stood up and offered the elder to put his bag in the empty spot were Yoongi use to sit.

The elder refused at first but Yoongi convinced him, after the elder accepted, yoongi's warm smile went to a seductive one while walking towards you in 3 steps.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi question your look, surprised was written on your face. "N-nothing." You stated, he leaned in closer making you release the handle for support in case there was any bumps on the track, backing Your face away.

Without realizing, the train stopped and people started to come in, many people started to come in, pushing us to a corner, hitting your back against the train and wincing in pain, closing your eyes.

"You okay?" You heard the familiar voice coming form above your head, slowing opening your eyes, realizing that yoongi's body was pressed against you, his arms trapping you for support.

You looked up at his eyes, secretly loving the height difference, your head was just above his eyes. You stared, admiring your best friend (Go best frandddd) he smirked, instantly looking away as a blush creep up to your face.

One of his hands made it up to your chin holding it in place to make eye contact with his, this time his smirk was no longer there, but a more sincere look.

"best friend—can you be my girlfriend?" He said, whispering in fact his eyes looking at you with love in his eyes. Your eyes widened.

"I fell in love with my best friend." He said leaning in for a gentle kiss, he backed away looking at you as his thumb caressed you face.

You smiled.

"yes I'll love to be your girlfriend." You leaned for a peck.

he smiled.

-------
YOOOO AUTHOR-NIM THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SMUT NOT A FLUFF BOI LIKE IM-

I know, I know I'm sorry :,(

But it got that daddy kink in the beginning nah?

Anyways I took forever to update so here's this random me-on-weed-smut

Bye my babes~~~~❤️