Jungkook (itch 2)

VOTE AND COMMENT!

You started to rub your thighs together and let out small whimpers as you wanted to scratch your thighs so badly.

Jungkook POV

Damn. She started to rub her thighs together but I can't say that I'm starting to get a hard-on cause I got one when she started stuttering. She's had such a affect on me I can't control myself when I'm looking at her. I hate myself for leaving to move to another school as my needs got stronger, but it felt like hell when I wasn't with her, so I had to move back and make her mine.

Those little whimpers escaping from her mouth were driving me insane. I started to get impatient and started to tap my foot. I really wanted to enjoy the view but I can't restrain my self.

Author POV

Jungkook got up from his feet wildly as he got to you and separated your legs. Your eyes opened and looked at him, tears forming in your eyes.

"O-oppa it itches." Those words made Jungkook feel like he can cum right there in that moment. Jungkook grip both your thighs with his hands looking at you on how lewl you looked. "M-move your...h-hand." You said shutting your eyes. You were driving Jungkook insane with all these new reactions and words your saying.

He moved his hands giving you both pleasure and relief that the itch started to go away. He let go and stood on his knees looking at you while he unbuckled his belt. You stared at him gulping. You were so happy that he was at the school now, you missed him ever since he left.

He pulled his pants down but still had his boxers on. He untied you and quickly taking of your shirt and bra in a flash. He started to massage them and he started to kiss you passionately.

Jungkook kisses went to a heated one and his body doing small body rolls on you. You let out small moans in his mouth when you felt his bulge on your womanhood.

"I wanted... this...for so...long." He said in between the kisses. His hand traveled to your waist. You wrapped you arms around his neck as if you were asking for more.

"Why....did...you leave...me then?"you said panting from the make out session and his head went down to your womanhood.

"To avoided this." Before you could respond Jungkook started giving you kitten licks on your clit.

"D-don't tease." Pressing your lip in a Line, Jungkook started to pick up his pace. Your moaning was uncontrollable and you can feel Jungkook smirk. He went up to your face, "tongue." He demanded. You stocked out your tongue knowing that he wanted you to tasted your self. He kissed you for a good minute. He took off his boxers and slammed into you without knowing. You Yelp in pain and he slowly started to move out.

He was groaning, trying to tease you but he was also teasing himself. He slowly went back inside you.

"O-oppa hurry." His eyes widened and started to ram into you from the words (let's just say he has a condom :))

Your nails dug in his back, your eyes were shut including his. He kept a fast pace and you started to feel a twist around your abdominal knowing that you were about to reach your high.

You moaned out and clear and, you reached your climax, and sooner and later so did Jungkook. He rolled off you and all you heard was heavy panting. He then hugged you and kissed your check "I love you. Be mine." You felt your checks flare up from his words, but sooner you smiled.

"I love you too, and yes I'll be yours oppa."

"*chokes* dont call me oppa." He said averting his gaze from you. "Why oppa?" You looked at him innocently. "You want round two?" He said looking at you with cold eyes. You chuckled and snuggled up to him.

----------

VOTE AND COMMENTS PLEASE!

AY WHATS GOOD?

Almost end of school for me :))))

Mood: tired/hungry

BYE :)