Jungkook (itch)

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Stone heart. All the people would say that to you. 'I just have a cold attitude.....who cares' you thought. No one even dared to talk to you knowing that you'll kill them right there in the spot.

---------

You were walking when suddenly a guy bumped into you. "YAH! Watch your steps kid!" You yelled out the person turned around and looked at you, you were just to busy brushing fake dirt off your uniform.

"I wasn't even walking." You stopped moving and look up to glare at the kid.

"What?" You said holding every inch of anger in you. Yeah you were short tempered and everyone knew that. (If not just pretend :3)

"I was standing so how am I suppose to watch my steps?" Giving you full attention and glaring at you, pissed you off even more.

"Look kid! Don't stand in the middle of a side walk like a decoration!" You started to get pissed off that this guy couldn't just apologize.

"Kid?" He started inching to you closer, and you started backing away. "Kid?" He repeated this time you back has made contact with a wall 'damn wall.' "Kid?" He said whispering into your ear when he already trapped you with his arms.

"Yeah I said kid? So what?" You managed to pretend you weren't sacred but really you were never had a person done this to you.

He smirks and stands letting his hands fall to his sides. "Interesting. I wonder how you look when a face with pleasure." He smirked again and left.

'WHAT THE FU- HA THIS KID!' You said kicking the wall. As you remember what happened "wait- he had my schools uniform....no." You said face palming to the idea that your probably gonna meet that pervert again.

At school.

Yup the new student 'jungkook' he has and ugly ass name (no -.-) kid has the nerve to sit next to me. Argh just by looking at him pisses me off. He looks at you and smirks. 'What! Why does he smirk?!BYUNTAE!'

Ringa linga (school bell :))

"Finally." You breathed out. You got your backpack and started to leave the room until someone pulled you. "WHAT THE- YOU!" You said looking at the same person, Jungkook.

"Hey baby." He said smirking. 'WHAT! BABY! THAT SMRIK!'. "YAH! Your really pissing me off!" He chuckles at your response then started dragging you to his car.

"LET ME GO!" You said struggling from his grip. He pushed you to the front seat and buckled you belt. "Safety first." Jungkook gave you a innocent smile.

"Safe- WHAT! Are you trying to kidnap me." He closes the door on you and gets on the car starting to drive. You kept screaming at him but he kept his eyes on the road with that smirk  on his face. You then managed to get his attention. Sooner or later he had something over your mouth and your eyes started to get heavy.

Time skip

You blinked as you tried to get you vision back. "Where am I?" You asked in a soft voice.

"Hey (y/n)." You regained your vision, only to find yourself tied up in bed and Jungkook sitting in front of you.

"How do you know my name?" You said trying to break free from the rope. He smiled to you then got up to get something.

"We've meet before....you probably don't remember me. But you remember my nick name." You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Kookie." He look back to you and he was holding a little package. 'Kookie' it clicked to you.

"Kookie? You changed, but why are you doing this??"

"I always liked you (y/n) I even told you, but you didn't like me you liked Jimin. Our other childhood friend. You would always smile to him and never smile to me. Now that I've grown I have a need to see our types of faces you can make." You looked at him in confusion as he walked towards you.

"Remember this?" He said holding the holding the package in front of you. It read 'itch powder' "yeah I remember." You said looking at the package.

"Remember how we would put it in someone arm for punishment." You nodded, looking at him ripping the package open.

"Well you need some punishment." He said hovering over you with the package in his hand. He stood on his knees looking at you then his eyes started going down to your breast and then to your womanhood.

"yah! Stop looking at me!" Kookie chuckled then he started to pull your shirt down.

"YAH! What's your problem Kookie s-stop." You stuttered from the cold breeze that was taken over where your skirt use to be.

"This satisfying already." He said loving the way you stuttered and the way you tried to cover yourself even though both your hands were tied up.

He hooked his hand on your panties slowly pulling them done.

"S-stop! Y-y-ah!" Your bottom half was undressed and he started to rub your clit, your moaning was not loud but enough to let Jungkook hear. Tbh you always liked Kookie even when little but you like the way you ignored him and he tried to get your attention.

You loved the sensation that he was leaving on your skin but you didn't want to give in. He stopped as you felt your climax near. You whimpered as you didn't felt the pleasure anymore.

"Don't do those whimpers." He growled as he got off the bed and sat on the chair.

You started to feel something strange against your thighs. You clamped your thigh together when you felt a itching sensation.

"Finally kicked in." He said.

'F*ck, the itching powder'

Vote/comment
Part two next.