Jin (Teacher)

Currently in school, good old boring ass school.

But there was only two things that made you look forward to school. One. Your friends to steal food from, and two, your teacher.

Mr.kim, the teacher all girls go crazy for. Especially you. When he first started to work as a teacher from your school, every girl squealed and screamed his name, but you never did so, you didn't find him interesting. Well, only that you didn't have a chance with him, but that started to change when he randomly gave you detention, and from there on your fate with 'jin' changed.

Sitting in your written on desk, starring at Jin's wide shoulders, your eye contact going down to his waist, bitting your lip, your eyes moving to his-

"Ms.y/l/n? Ms.y/l/n?" A firm voice shook you off your thoughts, belonging to mr.kim. You looked up hesitantly as the whole class was looking at you, starring at him you can tell he was holding back smirk. He loved to embarrass you, the way you stuttered, when you get all shy and your checks flare up

"Y-y-yes?" You wince from your stuttering, not wanting to look embarrassed for his own satisfaction, but failed.

"Since it seems you weren't paying attention, you'll be staying." He said, acting irritated for students won't pick up on suspicion. You nodded "y-yes sir." You softly spoke. Turning back to the chalk board, returning to his lesson.
-------

Bang bang bang

The school bell rang, every body rushed to the door, expect yourself, you stayed sitting waiting for every person to gtfo already.

So was Jin, pretending to be working on some papers, or grading, or whatever teachers do.

Your friend passed by and giving you 'where did I go wrong.' Disappointed in me as she acts like my older sister.

I roll my eyes at her, and looked at her walk out the door. The door was closed, signaling all your classmates are gone. It was silent, but sounds of screaming in hallways echoed the quiet room, Jin waited for them to quiet down just to be safe.

Silence.

You were staring at Jin the whole time, his eyes making contact with yours. Looking at you with lustful eyes. "Ms. (Y/n)," you gulped, "C'mere," he continued, you slowly stood up for your desk, standing in front of his wife desk, "lock the door," you walked to the door and obeyed, walking back as Jin eyeing you up and down.

You stood there dumbfounded unknowing on what to do under Jin's piercing stare.

"Sit." He finally spoke, patting on his lap.

"I-I-I could g-get a..c-chair-" your cheeks bright red, stuttering to Jin's offer, walking nervously to get a chair, "Sit. Here." He spoke harshly, walk towards him sitting on his lap. He laid his head on your shoulder, warm breath hitting your neck, as you were very sensitive to the smallest touches from Jin.

"Good job kitten," you winced, the pet name was already making you needy, wanting something pleasurable.

You squirm uncomfortable as the tip of his tongue gives you kitty licks making you go insane. He groans ever so softly from you actions, you suddenly feeling something growing under you.

You press you lip in a line, "e-erm j-Jin?" He stops what he was doing and bites down on your ear lobe making you Yelp in pain, "don't call me that." He growls to your ear, "y-yes.....d-"

"Wait." He stops you, he picks you up from his lap and makes you straddle him, facing towards his face. A smirk plastered to his face, "okay go on." He says, your face turning into a darker red, "da- ngh," you struggled to say it as Jin started to buck up his hips causing friction between both of you.

"Look at me and say it." Jin said smirking, oh how much he liked teasing you, making you go through embarrassing moments like this.

You made eye contact with him, his hips still moving, making you start to pant feeling his hard on on your clothes panties, wearing the school uniform.  Your lips quivered, forcing your eyes open, Jin loved the view, "d-daddy." You finally said, you eyes shutting from pleasure, snuggling your head in the crook of his head, starting to move yourself, wanting more friction.

Jin smirked, on how he can here your small mewls, and pants while both you hands were on both side of his wide shoulders, your head on one shoulder lapping over your hand just a bit, Jin stopped his movements a while ago, while you were grinding on him, needy as your movement became faster, panting and the small moans became frequently, Jin Kooning you were about to reach you high.

Jin stood you up, a small whine escaped from your lips "needy are we, kitten?" You looked away from his gaze. Jin unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants, pulling his boxers just down enough for his erected manhood was out. You blushed harder if it was possible, "take off your panties." He commanded, and you did on what he said as you, yourself was wanting this, while you were taking the off Jin applied a condom. (Something you need to carry everywhere of course.)

You took them off, his finger signaling you to go to him, you walk to him, you got your hips, pulling you on top of his manhood, as he slowly entered you, biting your lip to restrain you moans wanting no one to hear these sinful noises.

"Ride me." He said, unconsciously started to move as you weren't listening to him, you were to focused on the pleasure. Moving yourself up and down, picking up the pace every second, your moans hold back as you were biting your lips so hard, Jin groaning softly letting out small grunts once in a while.

The sweating forming in both of you temples, reaching the climax very soon. With the last thrust, both of you got panting, slowly riding both your highs.

He placed his fired on you collarbone, "let's get changed kitten." You simply hummed in response and smile.

---------

Hola

Fact of the day is....

/drum roll/

That the world.....

Wait for it

Is not flat

Wth like mind blowing

You know what....

I think I'm in love with you guys :,)

Daddy material for me, dad material for my child :)

Well I have to go kidnap Taehyung now

see ya soon :*