Prologue

After five years, 15-year-old Lucky has grown up to be a handsome teen, looking more like his mother Sammy, but has his fathers eyes. But people around call him beautiful because he has soft skin. He looked flawless. But he wasn't. He had one flaw.

"Wah," Lucky tripped and fell face down on the floor. "Ow."

He was clumsy.

"Lucky!" His mother ran over and helped him up. "Again."

"Ow," Lucky cover his nose as it bled.

"Your so clumsy," his mother chuckled. Lucky looked down. "Come let's get you clean."

Lucky nodded.

Sammy sat Lucky down on the chair and grabbed some tissue and cotton. His son is clumsy, and his name is Lucky.

"There, now keep the cotton in your nose for a while," Sammy kiss his head.

"Hey," Sammy looked back at his husband, Alan. "He fell again didn't he?" Sammy nodded. "Son, you're clumsy."

"Sorry dad," Lucky looked down.

"Don't worry, we all have our flaws," Alan said. "Now then I-" he was interrupted.

"Uncle Alan!" Ryan ran in and jumped on Alan. "Look, I found a bunny can I keep it?!" Ryan was 18 years old. He's still in high school. His dark hair and goofy blue eyes. This boy never stays still.

"Yes keep it," Alan sigh.

"Thank you!" Ryan is Naya son. His the most cheerful and happiest boy around. Nothing brings him down. "Oh, another nosebleed?"

"Yea," Lucky sniffle.

"Clumsy Lucky!" Ryan giggled and ran out.

Lucky looked down.

"It's fine," Sammy said. "Don't listen to him."

"Tomorrow is your first day of school," Alan said. "I want you to not worry about falling, just be yourself."

"Yes daddy," Lucky smile.

Sammy sigh. He wishes his son wouldn't be so, clumsy. But that's what makes him different from others.

A lot has changed. Sammy parents are happily married. They are raising the pack to be strong. It's something his father is proud of, of how much the clan has moved on with life.

"Hey," Alan kissed his cheek. "What are you thinking off?"

"Nothing," Sammy smile. He was once shy, and now his not. Alan was proud of Sammy.

"Hey!" Donny and Cole walked in, with Cathy behind. Cathy beautiful girl with long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She's 16.

Alan smile.

"Sorry to brag in," Cole said. "We are just visiting."

"No problem," Alan said.

They sat down and talked about the kids and life. A few minutes later someone else joined them.

"Hello!" Flower walked in. Behind him Luis and his mate, Perla. Flower was the same age as Cathy. Flower dyed her hair pink with blue. But her natural color is brown, and her eyes are a shade of green. "Oh Lucky!" Flower seemed to be the only that cares about Lucky. "Another nosebleed? You poor thing."

"I'm fine Flower," Lucky smile.

He was happy to see her. She's his only real friend. Cathy is his friend too. But she's shyer and tends to keep to herself. Ryan is just a goofy kid.

"That's good," Flower smile.

Lucky sigh and went upstairs to his room. Flower followed behind while Cathy stayed close to her parents.