17: Lucky: Naughty, Halloween

Being back in school is good. I hated being locked up in my room unable to do anything. But now I'm free.

"Careful Lucky," Kyle said helping me open a package of ketchup.

"Thanks," I smile.

Even though I'm at school, I still have a broken arm. My leg healed, I have a small limp, but it will go away soon. My arm is taking a while to recover.

"How's your uncle?" I glare. While Kyle grin.

"Not funny," I pout.

"Oh come on," he kisses my cheek.

My grandma gave birth to baby Wern, and technically his my uncle. And everyone making fun of me. Because well his my uncle and a baby. Wern became an uncle and brother at the same time. I'll feel sorry for Wern once his grown. They'll tease him.

"Okay, I won't make fun of you," Kyle kiss my cheek.

I smile and ate.

"Hey," Flower and Cathy join us. Along with Jazz. "So now we have a curfew. Can you believe it? It sucks."

"Flower, you aren't going to die, by following a simple rule," Jazz said. "Just deal with it."

"But it sucks," Flower pouts. "No more late nights at the park."

"You go out at night? For what?" I asked.

"Um," Flower smile. "To hang out. Alone."

I looked at him. His very suspicious. I wonder why he goes out to the park at night. Very doubtful.

I bit into a fry looking at him still. He was avoiding my eyes.

"Stop staring," Flower pout. "It's creepy."

"Creepy is being out at the park, at night," I said.

I shrugged and kept eating.

After school, I went straight home. Kyle came along.

"Kyle," I sat across from him. "You're going to lose."

"Nah," he grins.

We were having a staring contest. And my eyes are beginning to hurt. I ended up blink. And since I lost Kyle gets to choose his reward. He leaned in and lifted my shift up. It's a good thing; my parents aren't home.

"Kyle?" He looked up at me and smile.

I know right now my face must be red.

He licked up my stomach. I thought he was going to leave hickeys again. But no, he did something else.

"Ow!" I smack him with my good hand. "That hurts." Kyle freaking bit my nipple. "Why did you bite it?"

"To give you a taste, of how it will feel when we do it," he smirks. I glare rubbing my nipple. It was now red and a bit swollen.

"But it hurts," I pout.

"You'll get used to it," he lowers my shirt back down.

I sigh and cuddle up to him. It still hurts.

"I am so not going to let you do it again," I said. "From now on, my nipples are off limits to you."

"Aww," he chuckles and kisses me. "By the way. My wolf wants to meet you. his been nagging me. And his getting irritated. No, his getting me irritated."

"Oh," I sat up. "I want to meet your wolf. I haven't seen you in wolf form, yet."

"Than this weekend, you'll see me," I nod.