21: Lucky: Taken By Gustin

It feels good to be there for Kyle.

I smile to myself. But now I have to hurry home. It's almost past curfew. I know I shouldn't have left on my own. But Kyle was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up. Besides, it's not far.

I looked around at my surroundings. Just making sure no one was following me.

"Shortcut," I shouldn't be going through the woods. But I have to get home. It's already getting late. My father is bound to ground me for not obeying the rules.

Good thing I have good eyesight. Feline eyesight.

"This was easier than I thought," I turned around. As soon as I did, I was hit by something and knocked unconscious.

When I woke up, I was in a room. It looked creepy and dusty. Wait, not a bedroom, a farm. There was hay all over and tools.

Sitting up, I realized that someone kidnapped me. And it seems whoever captured me. Made sure I didn't escape. My left ankle was shackled. And the chain was long and robust. No matter what I did to break it. It didn't come loose.

How could I be so stupid to be out on my own? I should've had wait for Kyle to wake up.

"You were easy to capture," I look around. "Wow, you're adorable." A man stepped out from the left. "Too bad I'm not into boys. But sometimes of my men are into guys. Maybe I should them have you. But then you won't be useful."

"Who are you?" I frowned.

"I'm Gustin," oh no. "And I'll finally have my revenge." He knelt on one knee and gripped my chin. I gripped his hand trying to push him away ."You'll be bait to lure your daddy's. It sickens me to know your father marry a man. It's disgusting. It shouldn't be he allow. And to think something like you came out of that damn feline ass." I won't cry. I won't show him weakness. "A man shouldn't get pregnant. Only females. But I'll make sure to put everyone in their place. Once I take over the packs."

"My father won't ever let you," I bit his hand. He backhanded me across the face. I tasted blood.

"And once I take over," he gripped me by my hair. "I'll make him watch as my men have their way with you and your stupid mother than I'll kill you both. I'll let him live so that he can suffer."

He threw me down and left me. I laid there thinking about what he said. He's a sick man. I hope father finds me. I don't think I can be strong.

I'm not sure how long I lay there. But I must've had fallen asleep. A kick awakened me right on my stomach.

I sat up abruptly and held my stomach.

"Whoops to hard," I look up at to see a man. "Eat up." He handed me a brown paper bag. With a burger design. "Best to keep you fed, while you're still alive. So enjoy." He set the drink down and walked away. He looked scary. But he doesn't look older. He looks like he's twenty.

I shrug and dug through the bag. I'm starving. Grabbing a fry, I munch on it. I sat there eating. I wonder what time it is. From what I can see, it's daylight.

When I was finished eating, I sipped on my drink. I should ask for water.

The door to the barn opened up. It was the same man, but this time he had someone else. It was a boy. Same here as me.

"Ah," he looked drugged.

"He'll keep you company," he was chained on the other of the barn. "Behave, Neil. And you'll get your reward." The man walked out. I looked at the boy. He had on a single shirt. He looked sweaty and dirty. And his hair was messy. It seemed like he has some bruises.

"You'll never get out," he said. "They'll start drugging you and making you do things. My father enjoys when I get beaten." He laughs. "It hurts at first, but then you'll get used to it. You'll loosen up, and it'll feel good. With the help of the drugs."

I didn't like the sound of that. I tugged on the chains. I need to get out of here.

'Oh no,' Ink? 'And we were so close to shifting. In a few days, we'll be able to shift. But we can't, not unless we are free. I'll do my best to contact Ky.'

'Please hurry,' I sob.

Now I was terrified. I don't want anyone to touch me. I'm scared. Mom. Dad. Please, save me.

It felt like I was here for years. But in reality, it's only been a week. I have counted.

That guy, Neil, would come and go. Each time worse. The man, Victor. Isn't so bad. He brings me food and water. He sometimes brings me books.

"Your not bad," I said. "Why do you work for Gustin?"

"He took me in," he said. "No one else would. I was a rogue since birth. Both my parents were killed by humans and were stuffed like dolls. But I took my revenge and killed those humans. And I buried my parents."

"That's awful," I look down at my hands. "But you could've had asked my father to let you join. I'm sure he would've had let you."

"His a murder," he glared. "He killed Gustin brother."

"Only because he was bad," I said. "He kidnapped my mother. And he ruined his pack. His pack was at the brink of starvation. And now they are well. Gustin will do the same thing. What if your mate is from my pack. Will you let Gustin kill her family? What if she's loyal to my father. What will you do?"

That got him thinking. If I can get him on my side, I'm sure he'll let me go.

"Why does Gustin treats his son like that?" I asked looking over at Neil sleeping.

"Because he loves the same gender," Victor said. "Men."

"I'm like him," I smile. "I have a boyfriend. He's so, nice to me. He loves me very much. And I'm sure he's looking for me. Love doesn't have to me within opposite gender. It can be any way anyone wants." I sigh. "Neil shouldn't suffer like that being rape."

"His not being rape," Victor chuckled. His laugh is so, deep.

"But?" I misunderstood things. "Then why does he look like that?"

"He fights other rogues," Victor said. "His father thinks that. If Neil fights, he'll become more man. That Neil will begin to like females. What he has is a disease. At least that's what Gustin thinks."

"But it's not a disease," I frowned. "It's how God made us. We are his creation. Maybe he didn't mean to create us. But we live with it. Victor, please, let us go. You're not bad. I can tell. There's still time for you to change your ways."

"Kid, I'm beyond help," he said. I look away.

I'm stuck here for good.

"We found him!" I gasp that voice; it can't be. "I knew my tracking skills would work. Move out of my way. Take that!" Flower?! I heard fighting and somebody slapping.

"Damn it!" Victor stood up and haul me up. He unshackled me and dragged me over to Neil who came awake. He was unshackled as well.

But Victor was trapped. They came from the front and back. I smile as I saw Kyle.

He came for me I'm saved.

"Sorry," I frowned at Victor. I gasp as he threw Neil at them and lifted me up and over his shoulder. Ran to the side and out a secret door. But it led into a tunnel.

I won't get saved.

Kyle, please help me.
-------------------
Oh, no Lucky got kidnapped, twice. Will they ever get him?

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya