3: Lucky: Kyle's Kiss

I stared full eye at Kyle. He was kissing me. And I was kissing him back, and I don't know why, but I was kissing him. And I liked it.

And all the while the students around us whistle. I felt slightly embarrassed.

He pulled away after a while and looked down at me. I stare at his lips.

"Ah," I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. My first kiss, stolen from me. Well, I liked it.

"And that's how you kiss," Kyle said and held me to his chest.

"Hey!" I looked back, seeing Susie. My godmother. "Na uh, no one steals my sweet Lucky first kiss." She pulled me toward her. "Lucky, are you okay?"

"Yes, mama," I said. She demands I call her mama Susie. But I call her mama. Either way, she wants to be call mama. Even though, Susie is a man. But his a Transgender, male to female. And he's not ashamed to show it. "Mamá Susie, it's okay. I let him kiss me, kinda."

"Don't matter," Susie held me. "Let's go."

"Okay," I sigh. "Bye, everyone."

"Wait, here," Kyle handed me a paper. "See you tomorrow." He winked at me and walked away. I turned it around and saw it was a drawing of me. But with cat ears and tail. He drew this for me. That's so sweet. I smile and follow Susie.

"Hey wait up!" Flower ran toward us dragging Cathy with her. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, where are we going?" I asked Susie.

"To my store," she said. "I need help with some merchandise."

"Oh okay," I smile. I like helping Susie out at the store. It's so, colorful. She opened her car, and I got in the passenger side. Cathy and Flower on the back seat.

"Will help too," Flower said. "Besides, I need more headbands." She sure does love headbands.

I sat there staring at the drawing. Kyle draws better than me.

"That was one kiss," Flower giggle. "It was like he was claiming you. It's was so romantic and cute. I took a picture!"

"Please tell me you didn't upload them?" I look back at her. She smiles. "Flower!"

"Whoops," she giggles. "So what, your father will know about it. May as well be now." I sigh and look out the window.

I'll be in so, much trouble. Dad will ground me. Maybe not. Am I allowed to kiss right?

I groaned.

"Cheer up," Susie said. "Your daddy can't do nothing. You're in high school now. You're bound to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Whichever you prefer."

"I know but," I look down. "I feel like my father will get mad."

"No he won't," Susie said. "Your mommy will deal with him." I nod.

We got to the store. Boxes upon boxes where scatter around the renovated store. They had expanded it a bit using the empty lot next door.

"Wow," I set my backpack behind the counter. "We should get started."

It was fun opening up the boxes. I got to see all the cool new stuff. Everything was so colorful and impressive.

"Wow, new dresses!" Flower squealed. "I can't wait to buy some."

"So Lucky, that boy," Susie smile. "He seemed to think your his."

"I know," I sigh. "Kyle kissed me as if he owns me." It was intense. "But, I liked it. I kissed him back. He has such sweet lips. I felt as if I was floating in the clouds."

"That's deep," Flower giggle. "Wow, I didn't know you felt that way. It must've had been one hell of a kiss."

"Yeah," I sigh.

"Well, just be careful," Susie said. "I don't want my little Lucky to get hurt."

"I'll be careful," I smile.

After a few hours, Susie drove us home. There my parents were kissing in the living room.

And I mean full blast kissing.

"Eww," Susie wrinkles her nose. "Alan put a shirt on. Ain't no one wants to see your deform nipples."

"My nipples aren't deformed, Susie," my father slipped his shirt on. While my mother sat there giggling.

"Anyways I brought Sammy home," she said. I'm so thankful that Flower and Cathy weren't here. Susie had dropped them off first.

"Thanks," my mother stood up. "Dinner ready. Go wash up."

I nod and headed upstairs to my room. I set my backpack.

"Yo," I squeal as I saw Kyle standing by my window. How did he get in here so fast?

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking back at the door worry that my parents will hear.

"Just came to visit you," he said and flopped on my bed as if he was staying.

"You have to leave," I said. "You can't be here."

"Yes I can," he smiles. "Your mine, remember."

"What?" I frowned.

"You don't remember me?" He sat up. "I'm Kyle, the kid that wanted you all to himself. We went to preschool and elementary school until I moved out. I was the kid with the Spiderman backpack and spiky hair?" I thought about it for a while. Then I remember.

"Kyle, the boy that seemed to be jealous of the attention I got from others," I said.

"I wasn't jealous about that," he said. "I was jealous because you gave them attention. I wanted you to pay attention to me only because I liked you. I love you, Lucky and I want you to be my boyfriend." He pulled me down and kissed me. "Be mine."

All this was too much. I felt my whole body heat up. From head to toe. I felt like I was on fire.

"You alright?" He asks.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. It was too much for me to processes. This guy comes into my life and tells me he loves me.

He loved me from the moment we met as kids. Is that even possible, love at first sight? I wonder if that what my parents felt. I can't understand all this.

Am I suppose to feel this hot?

I opened eyes and looked at him. He was looking down at me. Now that I notice, he had cat ears and tail. When did they pop out? I reached up and touched them. I couldn't help it. It was an instinct. I used to play with my mother's ears too. They are soft.

"Really?" He chuckled. "Where are yours?"

"I don't have none," I said. "I think. I was born from a wolf."

"Yeah I know, everyone knows about your family," he said. He caressed my cheek.

I heated up again and dropped my hands. I felt my heart race. Why was I feeling like this? It was so, strange.

"Ah, Lucky?" He frowned.

I gasp and fainted.
----------------------
Oh, Lucky fainted. I wonder why?

And Kyle confessed his love for him. What will Lucky parents think?

Hehe

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya