18: Kyle: SleepOver!

I tried my hardest not to laugh at him. I know the one who's talking is his companion. And that wolf is a really, perverted little thing. I can't wait to meet her. I know my wolf is hugely excited.

'She's sound divine!' Ky yelled. 'I'm ready to hump her and make babies.'

I shook my head, mentally. Ky can be perverted too. Imagine if the two join. There will be no stopping him.

"I'm sorry, she's so different from me," Lucky sigh. "I'm so, lame compared to her, she's wonderful."

"You are not lame," I squeezed his hand. "You are awesome." I lifted his hand to my lips and kissed his knuckles.

"Thanks," he smiled.

We followed Flower around. It's tough to see him as a female. All this time, since the day I met him. I had assumed he was a she. Anyone could mistake him as a girl. He does have a very feminine complex. Aside from that, he dresses as a female.

"So how did he become this?" I asked Lucky hoping he'll give me an insight into Flower life.

"Well," Lucky giggle. "This started when Flower was five. His parents would go out on a date. And they would leave Flower with my parents. But there was this one time when my parents couldn't take care of him because they had their dinner date. So Flower was left with Susie and Tina. Which at that time seemed like a good harmless idea."

"By the way your giggling, I can tell it wasn't good?" Lucky shook his head.

"Nope," he smiles. "Susie and Tina ended up dressing Flower as a girl. And well let's say, since that day. Flower has been dressing up. Susie and Tina are his idols. Oh and Flower isn't his name."

"What?" All these secrets.

"His real name is, Steven," Lucky said. "He legally changed this name to Flower Steven."

"Wow, who came up with Flower?" I asked.

"He did since his mother would call him Flower," I chuckled. "Luis was not happy about it. But he has to deal with what Flowers did. It's his only son, for now."

"Sucks no grandbabies," I sigh.

"Who knows," Lucky smile.

"Ha, my candy!" Flower ran around.

"That was mine!" Jazz ran after Flower. "Come on hand it over! I got it first!"

"Well, there they go," I shook my head.

"Ouch!" Flower got pushed down.

"Better watch where you're going, freak!"

I growl. I swear I was ready to launch myself at that jerk. But Lucky stopped me.

"You watch where you are going, buddy," Flower stood and sized the guy up. "Call me freak all you want. But your just jealous, that I'm a better freak than you. And fabulous!" He snapped his fingers when he said fabulous. He has a death wish.

"He really, wants to die?" Jazz whisper. "Look at him. He isn't remotely terrified."

"That's Flower to you," Cathy said.

"You brat, you better watch what you say," the guy growl. I could sense the wolf in him. "You don't know who I am. So you better keep your mouth shut."

"Oh look I'm scared," Flower taunts him. "I don't fear you. In fact, I'll even do this, and we'll be evenly humiliated."

My mouth drop. Flower has a death wish. He just kissed the guy. In front of his friends and other people.

"Oh no," Lucky shook his head.

Flower had pulled away and was off running away. Laughing and saying inappropriate words. Jazz followed behind with Cathy. Lucky and I just stood there.

"I'll pray that they don't meet up, ever," Lucky said and dragged me along.

I looked over at the guy. He was still in shock. Poor guy, he'll have nightmares.

After a few hours of going around knocking on houses. We decided to go and eat.

"Hey!" A few kids from our school were at the diner. Jazz and the others join them while I stayed behind to order for them.

'Stranger,' Ky said. 'We being followed.'

'Since when?' I asked.

'Not long, just recently,' Ky growl. 'His in the diner. Keep close to Lucky.'

I order and went back to the group. I sat next to Lucky, holding him close. I looked around. Trying to find the suspicious man. And I saw him across the room. He sat in the corner staring at us. I think he knew I sense him since he got up and left.

I'll have to inform Alan about this man.

After the restaurant, we went home since it was late. We stayed the night at Lucky's.

"Yay! Sleepover!" Flower squealed.

"Hey keep it down," Alan walked in. "Now than Kyle, you needed to talk to me?"

"Yes sir," I stood up.

"Come," I followed him out to the kitchen where Sammy was making snacks. "What's up?" I had to keep from looking at them since I could smell their intimacy.

"There was an unknown man following us," I said. "Whoever he was, he doesn't belong here."

"Damn it," Alan growl. "He did manage to pass through our borders."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"His Gustin, follower," Alan sigh. "He managed to get in before I order extra patrol."

"Love," Sammy looked worried. I can't blame him. His worry about Lucky. And of everything that they had worked so hard to build. "You will catch him."

"I will," Alan said. "I won't risk my family or this pack. Kyle, please stay close to Lucky. They could easily be targeting him. Since his easier to get too."

"Don't worry; I won't leave his side," like hell will I let anyone take Lucky.

"Thanks," Alan seemed very stressed out.

"Here you go," Sammy handed me a trait with snacks and drinks. I held it and carried it to the room. Lucky helped me place it down.

I won't tell them. Lucky and the other's don't have to know.

At least not until Alan decides to tell them. They know a little. But not about the man that's roaming around.

I smiled and sat there. Pretending nothing had happened.

"Have you guys seen Facebook," Jazz turned the laptop to us. "Flower, you are top news. It seemed someone recorded you live and took pictures. Like from many views. Girl, you showed him. And it seems like he had a girlfriend. She commented on one of the pictures. And she's calling you out."

"Ah, next week it's going to be a hazard," Flower sigh. "Ah, this angle I look awful!" He scrolls through the pictures.

I tried not to laugh. But Flower is just, too girly.

"Oh my God!" Flower gasp. He shut the laptop and turned to us. "I. Gave. Him. My. First. Kiss!" He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. He pulled back. "He had better had liked it. His one damn lucky dude."

I couldn't hold it anymore. I laughed. Flower is really, too girly. I kept laughing since I wouldn't stop laughing. They attacked me with pillows.

"Pillow fight!" Jazz yelled.

And all hell broke loose.
---------------
So enough of the silliness. The action and severe problems will start in the next chapter.

This new phone update for wattpad. I'm still getting used to it.

Gah!

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya