14: Lucky: Obsession To Far

Ryan went to far this time. How could he hit Flower? And threatening me like that. I would never break up with Kyle. Ever.

"Ow owie," Flower whined his mother was curing his wound. I had arrived home an hour ago.

"Hold still dear," Pearla said. "I can't believe that boy hit you. My poor baby."

"Mom, I'm not a baby anymore," Flower pouted. "And can I put a shirt in now. I feel naked." Flower cover his chest.

"You don't even have boob's," his mom said. I laugh.

"So," Flower growl. "I still feel naked and wearing girls clothes is more comfortable for me."

"I swear I'm going to kill him," I looked backed at Luis ."No one hurts my son and gets away with it." I wrinkle my nose. Today he didn't have his eye patch. His eye was milky white.

"Dad it's fine," Flower said. "I gave him a few good punches too."

I smile.

"The decision is made!" I heard my father yelled. "He's going to the facility. Naya has agreed. Why must you defend that boy, Sammy?!"

"Because his innocent!" It's the first time I heard them argue. "It's not his fault sending him there will only make it worse."

"I gave him a chance to change," dad said. "So now he'll face the consequences. So don't defend him. Worry about our son." I heard dad slam a door shut.

I look down. Hearing my parent argue is scary. Since it's the first time, I heard them. Ryan is tearing my family apart. His behavior is affecting everyone.

"Don't worry, Lucky, things will be alright," Luis said.

I hope so.

Later that night I was in my room working on my homework. When I heard arguing. I got up and walked to the top of the stairs. I sat down and listened.

"Sammy I deliberately told you to stay out of this!" My father yelled. "Now Naya doesn't want to send Ryan away. He wants Ryan to try therapy again! Why must you always disobey me?!"

"Because he's just a child," my mother didn't yell. "If that was our son, would you send him away?"

"Yes," dad said. "If I knew he was a danger to those around him, I would send him away. Ryan is already showing that. He beat up Flower. He threatened our son and Kyle. I won't stand by and see how it ends. So stay out of this or else, Sammy, I will send you home to your parents. They agree with my decision to send Ryan away."

I never heard my father threatened my mother like that to send him away. This show, how much my father fears that Ryan could hurt us or anyone else. I can't blame my father for his outbursts. All he wants to do is protect us.

"You wouldn't send me away," I heard him cry.

"I'm sorry," I peeked and saw my father hold him. "I didn't mean to say it. I don't want to see you or our son hurt. Ryan isn't himself right now. And who knows what he'll do next. I can't risk it. I can't risk our pack. And I can't deal with Ryan while we have the big major problem. The one that wants to challenge me has been recruiting rogues."

"I'm sorry, I just want to help Ryan," mom sob. "He's so, alone. If Ruyo were around, he would've had grown up differently."

"I know love," dad held him tightly.

I got up and went back to my room. I sat down on my bed.

"Psst." I frowned and looked around. "Lucky, open the window."

I got up and open the window. It was Joshua. He climbed in and sat down leaning against the wall.

"Why are you doing here?" I frowned.

"I came to talk to you," he said.

"About?" I sat next to him.

"Jazz, and Ryan," Josh sigh. "Your right, Ryan isn't for me. As for Jazz, I'll take it slow with him. First, we'll be friends. Then will see how it goes."

"What made you change your mind?" I asked.

"He rejected me," Josh smile. "I ask him out, and he flips me off. Said I wasn't worth it and that his heart belongs to you. I'm starting to think he is obsessed with you. You need to be careful."

"Oh I'm sorry," I felt bad for him. "I wish Ryan would go back to how he was. I miss the old teasing Ryan. The one who used to tease me about my clumsiness."

"Maybe, you can get him back," Josh said.

"No," I sigh. "Because of Ryan, my parents are arguing over him. Dad wants to send him to a juvenile facility. While my mother wants to keep him here and send him to therapy."

"Oh, that would be best for him," Josh said.

I scooted closer and laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's terrifying to think, Ryan could harm me," I said.

"But he won't," Josh held my hand and kissed it. "You have Kyle. I saw how he looks at you. With love, he will do anything to protect you."

"I know," I smile.

"What the hell?!" I jumped a bit at Ryan's voice. He stood in the doorway looking at us. He may have misunderstood this situation. "So you're going behind Kyle's back. Your cheating on him, with Josh? Unbelievable. Well, at least this way Kyle will be out of the competition."

"There's no competition," Josh stood up and help me up. "Lucky and I are only friends and nothing more. So you may as well leave."

"I lie here, remember," Ryan smile. "Your the one that shouldn't be here. Sneaking boys into your room, Lucky, it's so, disgusting."

"Leave my room, Ryan," I glared. "You're rude and creepy. I'm afraid of you, and I don't want you here." I hid behind Josh.

"You don't tell me what to do," Ryan growl before he jumped Josh. We were too close to the open window. When Ryan attacked Josh, it caused Josh to bump into me. Which I lost my balance and out the window I went.

And I saw my whole life flash before me. I didn't live long. What a waste. Didn't even get to have sex.

I closed my eyes. I don't want to die. Not like this.

'And you won't..'

Where did that voice come from, it sounded peaceful?

Just when I'm about to die, I had to hear a voice.

What else could happen?
--------------
Oh, no Lucky his falling to his doom.

And who is the voice?

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya