11: Lucky: Relationships Drama

"He did that?" I nod. I told my father what Ryan did to Kyle cousin. My father wasn't pleased.

"Dad I have been thinking," I set my burger down. "You think, what happened to Nala, made have triggered something inside Ryan. Maybe it's his defense mode. Maybe he's trying to protect what he values more."

"Well he's going to be going to a therapy session," my father said. "Even if he likes it or not."

"Oh," I feel sorry for Ryan. I continue eating.

"How's Kyle?" He asked.

"He's fine," I smile. "I'm really, happy with him."

"That's good," he smiled and reached over. He tilts my head to the side. "I'd appreciate if you don't come home with hickeys all over your neck."

I pulled back, blushing. I forgot about those. I'm so glad I have a shirt on. Because underneath, my father would kill Kyle, I have hickeys.

Kyle thought it was a good idea to half strip me in an empty classroom earlier during lunch. But I didn't let it get out of hand. Just a few hickeys on my chest and stomach.

"Where's mom?" I frowned. I barely notice mom isn't at home.

"He got kidnapped," dad frowned. He was looking at his burger like he wanted to murder it.

"By who?" I asked. It was a rhetorical question to annoy him. I already know who took mom.

"Susie," dad squeezed the bottle of ketchup, and it squirted all over his face and shirt.

I burst out laughing. Dad is always jealous. His too attach to, mom. But I understand, they love each other. Being apart must be stressful.

"He will be back dad," I finish eating my burger. "All done, I'm going upstairs to do my homework." I grabbed my fries and drink. "Need help cleaning?"

"No, you go on," I nod and rushed upstairs.

The moment I enter my room. My phone rang. I set my drink and fries on my desk and answer.

"Hello?" I grabbed my backpack and dumped everything on the bed.

Grabbing my homework and notebooks, I sat down on my chair and set my things on the desk.

"Hey, it's Joshua," Oh I wonder if his mad I gave Jazz his number.

"What's up?" I sharpened my pencil and got to work.

"Kyle cousin texted me," he said.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lower lip. "Your not mad are you? He asks for your number. So I gave it to him. I should've had asked you first."

"It's fine," Joshua said. "He asks me out for a movie and dinner. He said as friends. So I accepted."

"That's great," I smile. "Jazz seems like a nice guy. And his Kyle cousin. Please date him. Then we could go on a double date."

"Lucky, I'll tell you now," he took a long breath and a long pause. I was starting to worry.

"Please, do not confess to me," I panic.

"What? No," he chuckled. "Just wanted to tell you, that I like your cousin, Ryan." I choked on a fry. "Hey, are you okay? Lucky?" I took a long sip from my drink.

"Yup, I'm fine," I sigh. "Josh, dating Ryan isn't going to be a healthy relationship. He has changed. Please consider dating Jazz, instead." I don't want them dating. "I don't want Ryan to hurt you. He isn't himself."

"I know," Josh sigh. "But I like him."

"Okay," I shook my head. "It's your decision. I won't interfere. But think about it. Don't rush things."

"Don't worry, I'll think about it," he said. "Oh, and you may want to be careful when smooching around at school. People could see. Just be lucky it was me that saw you both almost getting naked." My whole face heated up from embarrassment.

"Don't t..tell a..anyone," I stutter.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," he laughs.

"Don't laugh, it's embarrassing," I groaned.

"I can't help it," he chuckled. "Hey video chat with me. I'm doing homework. And I need both hands."

"Alright, lets Skype," I hung up and agree to video chat.

I turned my laptop on and plugged it into the outlet. Then I logged into Skype and sent Joshua an invite. He accepted, and we chatted. Until Kyle joined in, along with Jazz, Flower, and Cathy.

"Isn't this fun," Flower squeal. "Us friends chatting. Lucky, are you finish with the science homework. I'm stuck on it. I hate science. I'm more of a history person."

"Ewe," Jazz wrinkle his nose. "Math is better. Just bunch if numbers."

"All subjects are great," Cathy said.

"Nerd!" Jazz and Flower said in unison.

"Leave her alone," Kyle said. "A least she's smarter than you, Jazz. You can't even spell your name, Jaz.." And Kyle was tackle down my Jazz.

"Don't say it," Jazz said. Kyle stood up and was holding Jazz away.

"His full name is Jasmine!" Kyle laughed and got his hair tugged.

"Your such an ass!" Jazz stood up and sat back down.

"You're all so noisy," Josh said. "Keep it down."

"So I was thinking," Jazz looked nervous. "We should all go to the movies this weekend."

"Sounds fun," Flower said.

I frowned. I set my pencil down and send Jazz a private message.

Me: I thought you were going with Josh alone? Did you chicken out?

As I waited for him to respond, I continue doing my homework.

"No Batman is much better," Flower said. "He whoops ass without any superpowers. His all natural, baby."

"Well Superman is stronger, and would whoop your batman ass," Kyle laugh.

"Batman knows Superman weakness!" and they went at it. Back and forth.

Jazz: yes I chicken out. And I want to see how he is around others. Besides he likes Ryan. I can't win.

I felt terrible for Jazz. I quickly responded.

Me: Maybe if you spend more time with Josh. He'll come to like you more. And maybe he'll consider dating you. Give it a try. Don't give up.

I hope Josh chooses Jazz because Ryan isn't an option. His a bomb waiting to be activated. And when it is, I'll be nasty.

Jazz: Thank you. But we are still all going to the movies. And dinner. I want to be friends. And make new ones.

This year isn't all bad. I have just made two new friends.

And it feels great.
-------------------
Hope you like.

Who will Josh pick? Who do you think, he should choose?

Ryan or Jazz?

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya