12: Sammy: What Triggered Ryan's Behavior?

A point of view of Sammy.
---------------
"I'm worried about Ryan," I looked down at Alan.

"I am too," he gripped my hips. "But I can't do anything. He doesn't listen. Yesterday he started his therapy sessions. I hope that helps. If not, my last option is a juvenile facility."

"I don't want that for him," I leaned down and kissed him. "Naya won't agree with it. Will he?"

"I have talked to Naya," Alan pulled me down. I lay on my back. Looking up at him, I rub his arms. "He agreed if we can't control Ryan. Or if Ryan doesn't clean up his behavior, I'll send him to the facility. It's the only option."

"What happened to him?" I wonder why he is like that now.

"I don't know," Alan licked my neck. "Lucky came up with a theory. He said Naya's breakdown, could've had trigger Ryan's behavior." I frowned. "He may think someone is trying to hurt his mother again. But whatever it is Ryan will have to fix it or he'll face the consequences."

I arched my back as Alan enter me again. Gripping his arms, I wince. It still hurts even though we do it frequently. Alan is just one horny dog. He has a lot of stamina. Sometimes I can't keep up.

"Enough talking," he kissed me deeply. He gripped my hands and pinned me down. I felt my ears and tail pop out.

He's so, rough. I'm always sore in the morning. But I get it; he wants to feel me since I was away today with Susie. Alan feels jealous and wants to make sure his scent is on me. How I love this man.

He kept kissing me. And I felt dizzy. I wiggle around wanting to breathe. He always does this.

Finally, he pulled away. I took a deep breath.

He let my hands go and pulled away. He flipped me over on to my belly. Blushing, I looked back wiggling my tail around. Alan gripped my tail and tugged on it, making me lift my hips up. I look back. Before he enters me, he winks at me.

I look away blushing. Even after years of marriage. I'm still not used to Alan. I mean us being intimate in bed. He always makes me shy away. He does it on purpose his so, cruel. But I love him.

"When we going to have another baby?" He asked. He's been asking that for a while now.

"I don't know, whenever my wolf decides," I said.

"Well tell her to hurry up," Alan smack my butt.

I smiled and gripped the pillow. It felt good. It always does.

'Sammy, we are with child.' Sam said.

'What?' I wasn't aware of that.

'I found out yesterday,' Sam giggle. 'Don't tell Alan yet. It'll be a surprise. We will tell him during Christmas.'

I smile.

Alan trusts faster. I look back smiling. I was pregnant, well Sam was. She's my wolf, and she'll carry my baby. I can't wait to tell Alan. He'll be so, happy this is all he wants. Another child.

I gasp as he flipped me onto my back. I had to cover my face. The way he had me now, in this position. It was too embarrassing. I could only peek through my fingers. I swear I didn't know I was this flexible.

"Hey," he moved my hands away and kissed me. He held my hand and raised them above my head. He kept kissing me.

It was getting harder to breathe. I arched my back as I felt myself orgasm. Then I felt Alan body go stiff. Indicating, he had climaxed as well. He dropped my legs and just laid on me. I held him, running my hands through his messy hair.

"You know," he kisses my chest. "We should go on vacation. Just you and me."

"That sounds good," I smile. "But I don't want to leave Lucky alone."

"He won't be alone, we can leave him with," Alan shivered. "With Kyle." I laugh. It was hard for Alan to accept Lucky's boyfriend. He didn't want Lucky to date at such age. But it can't be helped.

"Kyle isn't so, bad," I said. "He's a great guy. He loves our son. Kyle won't let anyone hurt Lucky."

"I know," Alan sigh and suckle my nipple.

"Hey," I tugged his hair. "Don't do that. You know it makes me feel weird and gives me goosebumps."

"Too bad I'll keep doing it," he chuckled and kept on looking and teasing my sweet, sensitive nipples. I could strangle him right now if he didn't have me pinned down.

"Hey, dad I was-," I look over at the door. "Ew! I see dad's butt! Gross my eyes. My poor virgin eyes!" Lucky ran out.

"I knew I forgot to lock the door," Alan sigh and stood up. "I better talk to him. It's time for the Talk."

I chuckled and sat up. I felt sorry for Lucky to have to see his father in his birthday suit. I giggled and stood up only to fall. I'm so, sore.

I stood again and slowly made my way to the bathroom. A nice shower will help me relax my body.

By the time I finish, I was in bed again. After I changed the sheets, it was late. What was Lucky doing up at this hour?

Shrugging, I lay in bed flicking through the channels. Alan came in a few minutes later.

"I talked to him," he said. "Thank God he hasn't done anything. Oh, he's going to the movies with his friends on Friday. I gave him some money."

"That good," I smile.

"I'll be back, shower," Alan kiss me before going to shower.

I lay there just watching TV. Until my phone beep.

I grabbed it and looked through it. A message from an unknown number. Frowning, I open it and gasp. It was a photo of Naya, sleeping. I got up and went to check on him. He was asleep, in the same position as in the picture. I looked around, no one was here nor did I sense anyone. But the window was open. I know for sure that Naya never leaves the window open. I walked over and closed it.

"Hey," I look back at Alan. His hair was wet, and it looked like he got out in a hurry. "What's wrong?"

I led him back to our room and showed him the picture.

"Someone send it?" I nod. "Damn, someone managed to get in without anyone noticing this isn't good. I'll have to talk to Luis and Cole. And your father. But don't worry. Will catch whoever is messing with us."

"Okay," I wrapped my arms around him.

It was scary to know someone unknown was roaming around our territory.

I hope Alan catches him or her.
-----------------
I hope you like this little chapter. And Alan and Sammy play time.

Poor Lucky walking in on them.

And someone is stalking the pack. Or Naya?

We will find out soon.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya