6: Kyle: Trapped In Photoshoots

Yesterday night was fantastic.

I got to know a little bit about Lucky life. And I met his family. His mother seems to like me. But his father. He hates me. The looks he gave me. It was as if he was going to murder me.

"Why are you happy?" I groaned walked out the door. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" Jazz yelled. I merely, ignore him.

I walked to school. I couldn't wait to see Lucky. And I did see him as Joshua hugged him and caressed his cheek. I growled and walked over.

"Hey baby," I pulled Lucky to me and kissed him deeply. He gasped and kissed me back. He pulled away.

"Kyle," he blushed looking back at Joshua. "Sorry about that."

"No problem," Joshua smile. That stupid smile makes me angry. "Rumors are his your boyfriend?"

"Yes, he is," Lucky smile holding my hand.

"Congrats," he was way too friendly. I can tell he's irritated. He may be smiling and being happy.

But I can tell how much he hates me.

"Thank you," I said holding Lucky. "If you'll excuse us."

"See you in class," Lucky waved at him.

I waved back, with a forced smiled and a middle a finger. I was careful as not to let Lucky see.

Joshua only shook his head. I frowned.

I swear he was glaring, as we walked away. Let him glare all he wants.

"Joshua likes you," I said. "I don't think he liked the idea of us dating. I think he wanted to date you. But I beat him to it."

"Oh," Lucky frowned. "Well, we barely met. And I don't like him that way. Just as friends."

"Well be careful with him," I said. "Because you are all mine."

"Ah, don't be greedy," Lucy smile. "I ain't yours; I belong to everyone. I'm not your property."

"I know that love," I sigh. "I was only saying that you're my boyfriend."

"Okay good," he smiles and kisses my cheek.

We walk to class. But it was too early. So we just hangout out. Lucky helped me with my homework, which I didn't finish.

"You should start doing your homework," Lucky said.

"But it's boring," I sat there. "And I hate it."

"Well you have to do it," he said. "Please for me?"

"Fine," I sigh. "But I won't change my ways."

"Deal," he kisses me.

When the bell rang, I had finished all my homework. And now we sat there waiting for the teacher.

It was boring being in class. But I'll stay here for Lucky. The things I will do for him.

"So I have to go to my godmother store after school," Lucky said. "You can come if you wish."

"Sure I'll go," I smile.

And what a mistake that was.

"You look here," I look up at the man in front of me. Susie is a female, at the moment. "If you hurt my little Lucky charm, I'll hurt you back. I may be a woman right now. But I can easily take all this off and become a man. And I'll whip your ass. You understand boy?"

"Yes sir, I mean ma'am," she was a frightening person.

"Good," and now she was all happy. "Lucky, you won't mind if I dress you up?"