2: Kyle: Claiming What's Mine

That bastard, who does he think he is trying to befriend my Lucky. His mine and no one else's.

I'll show him.

"Uf," I growled at whoever bump into me. "Hey watch it. No need to growl at me."

"I'll growl at whoever I want," I glare.

"Well not to me," the guy glare. "I'm Ryan, and my uncle is Alan, the Alpha. Now apologize, for growling at me."

"Make me, Ryan," I grin. This guy knew how to stand his grounds.

"Better watch it," he walked away. I only chuckle.

I walked to my next class. After lunch, I have, art. Which I know, Lucky will be in, and he was. He sat next to that friend of his. And that guy, Joshua. How dare he sit next to him. I had no choice but to sit at another table.

I sat there just staring at them. This Joshua was getting to close to him. The way Lucky smile at him, it makes my blood boil.

"Your vein is going to explode, like earlier," I look next to me. That guy again. "Hey, we are in the same class, nice huh."

"Great," I roll my eyes. "Go sit somewhere else."

"Nope," he sat there. "The only sit available is over there." He pointed at the table where Lucky was. "And I do not, want to be near Clumsy."

"Clumsy?" I frowned.

"Lucky," Ryan said. "He's my cousin."

"There's no way you're related to him," I said. "His to cute, and you're ugly."

"Funny," Ryan glare. "His my cousins, not related. But his father raised me; I don't have a father. He died before I was even born. That makes me his cousin. Or brother. But I prefer cousin."

"You talk too much," I said. "I don't need to hear your whole story. Anyways, Lucky is way too cute."

"You stare at him as if you know him," Ryan said.

"Because I do know him," I glare. "We went to school together when little. But I moved away during the 6th grade."

"Oh," Ryan tap his pencil against the table. "You like him?"

"Yes," I said. "And that Joshua seems to cozy with him."

"I can help you," Ryan smile. "Why don't you go and kiss Lucky after school? Kiss him, and that Joshua will know who Lucky belongs too."

"Smart," I grin. "I'll do it."

I will kiss him and claim him as mine. Since the day I met him, during preschool. I knew, he was the one I want to spend my life with but I notice as we grew up that everyone loved him because he was just an adorable boy. And I would always be jealous. I would only want him to play with me. But he would still want to play with the other kids. And I just had to watch him. But then I moved away. Those years I have been away. I have been a bit of a troubled to my parents. So now they decided to send me back here to live with my uncle which it's the same thing. I'll cause trouble. But the good thing about it is, that I'll be able to be with Lucky. He'll be my kitty cat.

"Ahem, you're staring again," Ryan said. "You'll make him uncomfortable."

"I can't help it," I said.

"Just relax," I nod.

The teacher only told us to draw anything. So I sketched Lucky with cat ears and tail.

We drew for the whole hour.

"Wow," Ryan peeked over. "By the way? You're a full feline huh?"

"Yes," I said. "You got a problem with that?"

"Nope," Ryan smile.

I shrugged and kept on drawing. I want it perfect for when I give it to Lucky. I'll give it to him at the end of the day.

For the rest of the day, I kept an eye on him. Thankfully, the at Joshua didn't have any more classes with him.

On our last class, I sat next to him, and his friend sat on the other side. I notice, Lucky seemed shy. He stared down at his notebook. Was he shy because of me? If so, then it's cute. I want him to be shy around me.

"Hi," I smile.

"Ah, hi," he was blushing.

"I'm Kyle," I introduced myself.

"I'm Lucky," he finally looked at me. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I smile.

His adorable as ever. And he will be mine. I won't let that Joshua take him from me. I met him first.

I stared at his lovely face. I wanted to touch and kiss it. But I have to hold back.

After school, I waited for Lucky to come out. He was taking to long. Was he with that one guy? He better not be with him. I mean, I can't tell him who to be friends with, but that's all he can have, friends.

What was taking him so long?

After a few minutes, he came out with those girls, Cathy and Flower. Behind them, Ryan and Joshua. I had learned a little about Lucky family.

Anyways, why is Joshua with them?

Ryan ran over to me.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Ryan crosses his arms. "Go on claim him before Joshua does. He finds Lucky attractive."

"What?" I growl. Ain't no one taking Lucky away from me.

I made my way over determine to claim what's mine. But how should I do this? Do I grab him and kiss him? That would be easy. But what if I hurt him.

I clenched my fists and kept walking over and grabbed Lucky by his arms.

I turned him around to face me. "Ah," he looked up at me. His lips slightly parted. It just made me feel hot.

I gripped his arms and kissed him. All I heard where gasps. Let them see; I don't care. I kept kissing him. I thought he would reject me, but he kissed me back. I kept on kissing him. His lips are soft and sweet.

If he didn't reject me, it means he likes me right? Unless it his instincts. But either way, I love this. Now everyone will know he belongs to me. And this Joshua, won't do shit because Lucky is mine and no one else's.

I heard whistles and cheers and just unnecessary comments.

How I love having him in my arms.
------------------
Short chapter.

Didn't know what else to write. But anyways moving on.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya