Epilogue

"Hurry up!" Flower yelled. "Cathy get your ass in the car!"

"I'm coming," Cathy mumble.

"Don't rush us," Lucky pout.

They got into the car and buckled up. Flower was being impatience.

"Okay kids buckle up," Cole said and started there car. "Donny give the kids some juice boxes and cookies."

"Excuse me?" Flower crosses her arms. "Make that soda and chips. We aren't little kids. We are young adults."

Lucky smile and looked out the window. It's been months now. Lucky was better now. He doesn't cry himself to sleep anymore. Lucky has mourned his beloved Kyle. Now he has moved on. It's hard, but he has too. For his family sake and himself.

Today, he was going camping. For almost the whole summer this would be an excellent opportunity for him to get some fresh air and started anew.

"Woo woo ooo ooo," Flower sang.

"Flower your singing is off-key," Cathy said. "It's horrible. I shouldn't have carpooled with Victor and Neil, and Flower's enemy."

"You would betray me?" Flower gasp. "Who would've had thought, that Neil would befriend that guy."

"The one you kissed last year," Cole laugh. "Flower, be lucky you didn't get into trouble and that your father didn't ground you. Now I need you to behave. If possible stay away from Erwin."

"Ugh, Erwin Jackal," Flower turned red. "He's a grown man if he stays out of my way, and I will do the same. But you have seen how that idiot glares at me. I swear he's talking about me right now. I feel chills."

Lucky giggle. Flower is still the same old grumpy and outgoing. Cathy has changed; she talks more and actually makes jokes.

Victor and Neil are happier than ever. They are now part of the pack. And not long ago, Neil befriend the guy that Flower kissed. And every time they are in the same room or bump into each other. They get into a fight or argue. Sometimes it's funny.

But other than that, things are still the same. Sammy and Alan are expecting their second child. Alan being an overprotective husband never leaves Sammy side.

Luis and Pearla are still trying to have another baby. Eventually, they'll have one. As for Cole and Donny. They are happy with just having Cathy.

"Emergency, I can't feel my butt!" Flower complain. "Can we stop to stretch?"

"Good idea," Donny said. "Cole, let's too for a while. We need to stretch. Look there's a rest stop."

Cole pulled over and parked. They all got out and stretched. A car parked behind them. Victor got out with Neil. And Erwin.

"Restroom!" Neil yelled and ran toward the bathroom.

"I told him not to drink too much chocolate milk, but does he listen," Victor sigh and walked into the store.

Lucky followed behind. He scans the store and found the chip section. He picked out a few and some candy.

"Oh skittles," Flower grabbed a bunch of bags. "Hmm, what else?"

"No wonder your fat," Erwin smile.

"And you have a big ego," Flower said. "Want me to keep feeding it."

"Ah," he growls. Victor dragged him away. "Hey let go."

"Nope," Victor said. "If you can't play nice, then don't play at all."

Lucky chuckle and paid for his stuff. He went back to the car. He got in and grabbed a bag of Cheetos. He opened it and munched on them.

"Okay everyone back in the car!" Cole yelled.