8: Kyle: Ryan's Bad Intentions

"He what?" It was the weekend. And Lucky just barely told me that Ryan kissed him. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"Because, I was afraid you would hurt him," Lucky sigh. "But he won't do it anymore. His mother back home. And she's talking with him."

"Alright," I sigh. "But I expect you to tell me these things."

"Okay," he hugs me.

"I'm jealous," I said. "But I won't get angry about it. Just tell me next time."

"Alright love," he smiles.

"So why do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go out to eat or something," Lucky sigh. "I just want to be with you."

"Okay," I love holding him. "Let's go for a walk."

I took him to a diner. We sat side by side.

"So you saying, someone must've had upset?" I said.

"Yes," Lucky sigh. "My mother told me, that someone at work told Nala that she should die. Because of what she did to Ruyo. They said she doesn't deserve to live. I guess that trigger a memory. And so my auntie had an anxiety attack. But she's better now. She's on medication. My father has sent people out to look for this woman that caused it."

"That's just cruel," I said. "That woman shouldn't have said those things."

"I know," Lucky sigh. "My poor auntie. To be reminded of the past."

"This world is cruel," I said.

After dinner, we took a stroll through the park.

I held Lucky tightly.

"So Kyle, you dated anyone before me?" That was an unexpected question.

"Honestly, yes I have," I said. "But we screw around. It wasn't dating."

"Oh," Lucky sigh.

"Your not jealous are you?" I grin.

"No," he whispered.

"Yeah, you are," I backed him up to the tree and pinned him. "It's okay to be jealous, Lucky." I leaned in, and kissed him. He kisses me back.

"Get him, his taking advantage of Lucky!" I got hit on the back of my head. "Oh wait, it's just Kyle. My bad."

I turned around and saw Lucky friends slash cousins.

"Which one of you hit me?" I glared.

"Me," Flower smile. "You shouldn't have been smooching Lucky without my permission."

"Flower," Lucky shook his head. "Don't hit him. His my boyfriend, remember."

"Yes, I know," Flower pout. "But he's been keeping you all to himself. When are we going to hang out?"

"I'm sorry," Lucky smile. "We can hang out today. I'm sure Kyle won't mind."

"Sure," of course I do mind. I wanted to spend time with Lucky, alone. But I can't be greedy.

"Let's go to the movies," Flower said. "Come on Cathy."

"Okay," Cathy looked bored. I meant to ask Lucky why she always looks like that. I'll ask him later.

So we went to the movies. They were featuring old-school scary films. They decided to watch It, the one with the clown which Cathy didn't seem so pleased about it.

We bought some drinks, popcorn, and candy. Then we headed to the room and took our seats in the middle.

We waited for the movie to start. When it started, I didn't pay much attention to it.

All I could think of is Lucky. It's cute how Lucky clings to me when his scare. I drape my arm over his shoulder.

"Eek!" and Cathy cling to me too. I think this surprise not me, but Flower and Lucky. They just stared at Cathy. They didn't say anything.

We just watched the rest of the movie. After that, we walked out.

"Cathy, that was the first time I see you do that," Flowers squeal. "It's like seeing the first emotion from you." Cathy just blushed and looked away. "There we go again. Your blushing."

I scooted closer to Lucky and held his hand. He smiles up at me.

"Let's go home," Flower said. "See you later Lucky." Flower dragged Cathy away.

"Cathy barely shows emotions, why?" I asked once they were gone.

"I don't know," Lucky smile. "But it seems Cathy is starting to come out of her shell she has always been like that. I think her mother gave her too many manners classes. And protected her."

"Ah," I walked with Lucky back to his house.

"It's a pretty night," Lucky smile.

"Yeah, it is," I pulled him to me and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Wow," he giggled and hugged me.

"Come on, I'll drop you off," we kept walking.

When we arrived, Ryan was outside. I wanted to smack him. But I have to hold it in. I won't let him get to me.

"Ah," he stood up from the chair and looked at us. "It's late, Lucky you shouldn't be out."

"My parents gave me permission," Lucky said. "And you aren't them. So move." I never saw Lucky like this.

"You're mad at me," Ryan said. "I'm sorry about kissing you. It was wrong of me to do that. Please forgive me. I wasn't myself."

"I forgive," Lucky said. "But don't ever do that again."

"I promise I won't," Ryan smile. "I'll go inside." Once he left us alone, I turn for Lucky.

"You're too nice," I said. "Being too nice will get you in trouble."

"No, it won't," Lucky said. "Well it's late, so I'm going inside."

"Okay," I kiss him once more before letting him go. "Goodnight."

He nodded and went inside.

Once he was inside, I walked home. As I walked, I had the oddest feeling as if someone was watching me. And it wasn't a nice feeling. Looking around, I didn't see anyone. No one was there. Aside from a few people strolling around and cars passing by no one seemed suspicious to me.

I'll hurry home.

Once I was home, I went straight to my room. It seemed my uncle was in one of his bad moods. So I'll avoid him. Locking the door, I flop on the bed.

That Ryan, I still didn't trust him. There was something odd about him. I don't think his well. Maybe he's ill. When I dropped Lucky off, he looked angry that Lucky was with me. He sounded jealous.

I'll have to warn Lucky, to be careful around him. I know their cousins. They grew up together. But sometimes people change. Maybe what happened to his mother, made Ryan changed. Something inside him must've had made him tick because Lucky told me, how cheerful he is. And since his mother accident. Ryan's hasn't been the same. At least from my point of view.

I'll keep an eye on him. For now, I'll stick by Lucky.

His more critical than my own life.
-------------------------
I'll be finishing this book before I move on to my next.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya