24: Victor: Escaping

What am I doing? I can't be doing this. I'll get them killed. But that boy, Lucky talking to him about my problems. About Neil. He made me realize, how a coward I been. His right, I have to fight for what's right.

Neil is all I want. From the moment I met him. His my mate, my everything. I was supposed to protect him. Instead, I watched him get beat up and drugged. I have been a horrible mate. Even my wolf thinks so too. He hasn't spoken to me since forever.

And now I hope he does because I need him. I need him to help me find Neil, and then I'll help those kids out. I'm betraying my boss. But screw it.

'His in a cave,' Vict said.

'You are finally talking to me,' I shook my head.

'For now,' he said. 'Get to our mate. Then I'll talk to you more often.'

'Okay.'

I looked around for a cave. It wasn't hard to find it. Where I did, I walked in and found Neil cuddle in the middle. Neil. I knelt down and caressed his cheek.

"Hmm," he opened his eyes and looked at me. He jumped me and started to hit me. I let him. I deserve it. "You bastard! You let them drugged me! Made me forget about you. About who I truly am!" I guess the drugs completely wore off.

"Yeah I know I'm the worse," I gripped his wrists and flipped him over. "I am sorry for what they did to you. For what I have done to you. But now I'm trying to help you and those kids. I'm trying to stop your father. "

"Let go of me," he struggled. "I hate you! You don't deserve me! Nor my affections."

I kissed him forcefully. He kept struggling, but I didn't stop. I kept kissing him until he bit me. I licked my lips.

"Let go," he tempted to knee me. I stopped him and got in between his legs.

I kissed down his chin to his neck. He was still resisting until I bit his neck.

"Why didn't you saved me?" He cried. I pulled away and sat up, pulling him. I held him tightly.

"Because I was a coward," I said. "I didn't want to make it worse for you. I'm so, sorry. Please forgive me."

"I love you too much," he wrapped his arms around me. "I can't stay mad at you. I need you."

"I'm here now," I rubbed his back. "I won't let you go ever again. This time I'll fight for our love."

"What change you mind?" He asked.

"That boy, Lucky," I smile. "He changed my perspective on things. He just so easy to talk to."

"Lucky," he sighs.

"I have to help them," I said. "The only way to do that is to, warn their family."

"Okay," he sat up straddling me. "First, let's do it."

"No," I shook my head. "We won't do it. You're still underage."

"But we don't follow the human rules," Neil leaned in, rubbing his face against my neck.

It's true we don't. But I want to follow those laws. There more appropriate than ours.

"Neil I won't touch you," I sigh. "Not like that time. We'll wait until you're a bit older."

"Fine," he turned around.

I shook my head. He's so, stubborn. I held him against me.

I sat there thinking of what to do. How can I contact those kids parents? The only way is to go where they are. But what are the changes that they'll kill me? Or arrest me. I have to try.