25: Kyle: Fighting Gustin

"Let him go!" I tried to grab the man. But I was punched in the stomach.

"No, stop it!" I heard Lucky yelled. "Don't hurt them!"

They had just randomly dragged us out of the room. And now Gustin had us outside, tied up to wooden poles our arms above our head. We were dangling there. Not sure why. But I have this feeling we are bait.

Though once in a while they would beat us up. I would take the beaten more since I would plead. I will gladly get the beating if it means keeping the three safe.

But sometimes they would mess with them. To piss me off.

"Hey get your filthy hands off him!" I tugged on the ropes. "When I get loose. I'll bite your dick off!"

The man laughed and licked Lucky cheek and began to grope him.

"Wah!" Lucky cried out. "Stop it! Don't touch me!"

"Let him go!" Jazz manage to kick the man. Which only made it worse. The man grabbed Jazz and began to punch him.

And I couldn't do anything.

"Asshole!" Jazz spat blood out.

For the next two hours, I had to endure the pain of seeing them grope or punched around. Lucky didn't suffer much. But we three did. It seemed Gustin didn't want Lucky to be severely damaged.

"I can't feel my wrists," Flower said. "I feel so, sleepy."

"You can't fall asleep," I said.

"But I so tired," I have to keep them awake.

"Ahem," I look up and saw Victor. "Seems like you four tried to run away?"

"No, they just dragged us out here and tied us up," I growl.

"I see," he leaned in. "You parents are nearby. So hold on for a while longer." He whispers. I nod.

There here. Finally, we'll be set free. I have to keep Jazz and Flower awake.

"Victor," Gustin walked over. "Did you find my son?"

"No," Victor said.

"Oh," Gustin smile. "Doesn't matter. The invasion of the Dark Pack was a success even though they seemed to had evacuated. We manage to kill few that didn't get to leave town."

I had to bite my tongue from talking back.

"Well congrats," Victor smile. Even though I know, he isn't happy.

"By the way," without warning, Gustin shot Victor. Not once but five times. Victor fell to his knees and fell face down. "You thought I wouldn't found out about you raping my son, those five years ago. It's no wonder my son caught that disease. But I'll make sure to cure it. By killing you." He finished Victor off by shooting him in the back of the head.

"No!" Lucky cried out. "He loved him. He loves Neil. They loved each other! How could you do this?! Neil will be sad!" And Lucky managed to slip out of the ropes. He fell and crawl over to Victor.

I worried that Gustin would kill him too. So I tugged on the ropes.

"Loved?" Gustin laughed. "That kind of love doesn't exist between two men. It only exists between a man and a woman. You have all committing sins. And I will set you all right. I'll heal you. But first." He hauls Lucky up. "Alan! Come out; I have your precious son!"

I slipped one hand off, just as Alan stepped out from behind a tree. But he wasn't along. My father stood behind. With Luis and Cole. But not my uncle. Thank God, because if he would've had come and see Jazz like this. We would be dead by now.

"Here I am, now let them go," Alan said.

"Hmm," Gustin laugh. "Only if your surrender."

"No dad, don't do it!" Lucky yelled.

I had to get free. Gustin is distracted. If I could get my hand out, I could attack him before Alan agrees to his command.

"Fine," I heard Alan say.

"No, daddy don't!" Lucky bit Gustin and ran toward his father.

"You little Shit!" Gustin shifted and ran toward Lucky. And I had just gotten loose.

I shifted and ran after Gustin. I won't let him get to Lucky.

Just as Lucky was close to his father, he tripped and fell face down. Damn his clumsiness. I ran fast and jumped. I landed on Gustin back and bit his shoulder. Luckily, Alan had gotten Lucky out of the way.

I held on to Gustin at least until he overpowered me. He went for my throat. I didn't let him. He won't kill me that easily.

"Cole! Get them out of here!" I heard Alan say.

Gustin was still trying to kill me until he was thrown off.

'Boy leave, now!'

I didn't know who that was. But I think it was Alan's wolf.

I wasn't going to argue. But I couldn't leave Alan alone. Not when more rogues where advancing. What should I do?

I won't leave him even though he had Luis. I still can't just run away.

I ran towards a wolf who seemed to want to attack Alan. I manage to get a good aim. At his back leg.

'Damn it, boy!'

That was my father. I forgot he was here too.

Doesn't matter, I want to fight.

I hope I don't get myself killed. I slipped and hit my nose.

'Let me take over,' Ky said.

I let him. Through his eyes, I could see how much damage he did. That is until we where outnumbered. Three against one. Not a fair match. I am so going to die.

I kept low ready to pounce when someone joined me. My father. I was so, thankful. But I'll thank him later.

We fought this three wolfs than I got distracted by Victor. He was rising. He stood up. His a zombie. Holy shit!

'Watch out!'

My father pushed me away. I stood back up. Victor had shifted and was now stumbling toward Gustin and Alan.

Gustin had shifted back to human. As Alan. And other wolves.

"Impossible!" Gustin looked at Victor. "How can you be alive? I killed you!" Victor didn't say anything and strumbled over.

I just stared. Victor must be a zombie. It's the only explanation.

It seemed Gustin wasn't going to have it. He shifted and took Victor down. They went at it. I had to dodge as a wolf caught me off guard. I fell back, and it towers over me. I tried my best to keep him away from my neck.

Damn it. I'm too weak to shift. I guess this is it. I hope Lucky can forgive me.

'Ah, no!"

No, it can't be. I turned to look to the side. There was Lucky running over to me. I am so going to tie Lucky up next time. How dare he disobey his father. I hit the wolf nose and kicked him off. I stood and ran toward Lucky. Just as we were halfway, Lucky began to shift. And Gustin was loose from Alan and Victor.

No, I won't let him get hurt. I force myself to shift, even though I was too weak this could hurt me. But its worth it.

I jumped, just as Gustin jumped. He collided against my side which I swear I heard cracks. But it seemed, it didn't stop us from crashing against Lucky.

Please be alright.
---------------
Kyle forcing himself to shift could leave a permanent scar.

And Lucky first time shifting.

And a zombie Victor?

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya