4: Kyle: Dating Lucky

I pat his cheek. He fainted on me, and I was panicking. What if his parents come up here. Aside from that, Lucky ears and tail pop out. So he did have them. Except they were furry, like a wolf. I held back, wanting to touch them.

"Lucky, wake up," I pat his cheeks again. "Come on don't do this to me." He was gaining conscious. "Hey there buddy, you alright?"

"What happened?" He sat up.

"You fainted," I said. "Also you grew your tail and ear."

"What?!" He got up and ran towards the mirror. "Mom!"

"Shh," I panicked.

"Dad!" He screamed.

I bolted out the window and landed on my feet. I ran home, couldn't Lucky stayed quiet. Great, I didn't even get to touch his ears.

I shook my head. I stopped running. I wanted to spend a little more time with him. But no, he went and screamed for his parents. I mean, I could've had met them. But then I would've had to explain to them, what I was doing in there sons room.

"Where have you been, boy?" I rolled my eyes and walked past my uncle. "Hey." He stopped me. "Now, your poor sister and your father couldn't control you. But don't think for a second that I'll let you off easy this is my house and my rules. And you just broke one. But I'll let you off with a warning. Be home by 8, if not then be ready to face your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I shrugged his hand off and walked upstairs to my room. I close the door. I hated him. He thinks he can control me, we his wrong. No one can control me. I'm a rebel, and that's how I'll stay.

"So you kissed a boy in front of the whole school?" I looked over at my cousin, Jazz. "It's the top news of the town."

"Yeah and?" I glare. Jazz could be such an ass and annoying, sometimes.

"Well, I want to know who?" Jazz said.

"Leave me alone," I roll on to my side. Jazz can get on my nerves.

"Tell me," he poked me. And he kept on poking me. "Come on, tell me and I'll leave you alone."

"Alright," I sigh. "Come closer I'll whisper it."

"Okay," Jazz smiled and got closer.

I grinned. "The name is." Wait for it. "Noneofyourbuisness jackass!"

"Ow!" Jazz stumble back. "My eardrum. You didn't have to yell directly at my ear."

"Than mind your own business," I said. "Now out."

"I'll just ask around," Jazz said walked out.

I shook my head. He's never going to let me hear the end of it.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. And I don't care if Lucky is the Alpha son. I'll date him. I have been waiting years for this day to come. And now that I had arrived, I won't let anyone ruin it for me. Not even that guy. He better stay out of my way. Lucky is mine. I'll make him understand.

The next day I was early to school. I waited for Lucky. When he arrived, I waited for the car that he was in, to drive off.

I walked over.

"Lucky can we talk," I grabbed his hand. He looks up at me, blushing.

"Oh okay," he looked back at his friends. "I'll meet you in class."

"Take your time," the girl with the very purple hair giggle.

I led Lucky to an empty classroom I found, and he seemed nervous.