23: Lucky: Victor's Misery

"Please let me go!" I cried. "No one has to get hurt."

"Shut up brat!" Gustin slapped me. "Those kids thought they could save you. Well, they have another going coming. Tonight I'll invade your home. But first I'll capture your friends and keep them here. I'll lure your father here."

"No!" I tried to get away. And I almost succeeded if I hadn't tripped on my tail. Gustin dragged me back by my tail. "Ow!" It hurts.

"Now this is pretty," he hauls me up. "A pretty feline. Oh, wait, a hybrid. Victor, keep him guarded. And don't let him out of your sight."

"Yes sir," Victor grabbed me and took me to a room. It had a bed and a TV. A table and a chair. "Your really, something."

"Why did you leave Neil behind?" I frowned.

"You are important," Victor sat on the chair.

"Do you love Neil?" I asked. He seemed to tense. "You do love him. If you love him why not run away with him?"

"Because his father would kill him and me," Victor sigh. He seemed to relax. "I love him. The moment I joined his father group. I fell for him. And he was only ten at the time. That's when Neil true colors began to show. At ten years old, he would follow me around. I was 15 when we met. And things got out of hand."

"Before you tell me more, how old are you?" I asked.

"20, Neil is 15, just five years apart," he said.

"What happened?" Curious about his life.

"Neil sneaked into my room," he cringed. "Things happened. He caught me off guard. And well that's how his father found out."

"You had sex with him," I gasp. "But he was a minor."

"He caught me off guard!" Victor groaned. "If you met him without the drugs. You would understand how that kid is. He always got what he wanted."

"Wait, why did his father didn't kill you then?" I frowned.

"Because Neil lied," Victor smile. "To save me. He lied about who he slept with Gustin was furious. He had Neil beaten. Then he was locked up and given drugs to keep him controlled. He was forced to fight other wolfs. And before I knew, he had grown up. The years passed by so fast. I wanted to take him away. But that would only make things worse."

"You both shouldn't suffer," I glare. "It's not fair. You have the right to be happy. Please let me go. Come with me. And you two can be happy."

"No," ah his so stubborn.

I crawl under the blankets. I know Victor wants to be happy. What could he fear?

"His wolf is female," Victor said randomly. I sat up.

"And you just let them hurt her?" I glare.

"Neil wolf doesn't mind getting hurt, as long as Neil is safe," Victor gripped the remote. "Gustin thinks he can change his gender by defeating the female wolf. But the wolf is strong. She isn't giving up."

"You know, my father has a female wolf," I said. "My uncle Naya had a female wolf. And I do too. Can't you see? Things are changing. You should know this." I walked over and grabbed his hand. "We are different. But it isn't a disease."

"Ah," Victor shook his head. "There's something about you. That makes people want to give in to their desires."

"Well that's good," I smile. "Will you give in?"

He didn't get to respond. Gustin walked in.

"You'll be having company soon," he laughs. "Bring them in!"

My heart beat fast as I saw Jazz first. Follow by Flower and then Kyle.

"Now you'll have company," Gustin walked out. Victor followed behind.

The moment they were gone I ran over to Kyle and hugged him.

"Lucky are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine, and you?" I sniff him.

"I'm fine love," he examined my cheek. "They hit you. I'll kill them."

"Wait where's Neil?" I looked around.

"He ditched us," Flower said. "He ran the moment he saw those rogues."

"That's good," I sigh.

"Good?" Flower looked at me. "He ditched us. That ain't something to be happy about."

"But you don't know what he has been through," I sat on the bed. "I'm sure Victor will go to him."

"Who's Victor?" Kyle asks in a jealous tone.

"He's the guy with the dark clothes and pierced eyebrow," I smile. "His nice even though he doesn't want to leave this awful pack. He loves Neil."

"Oh," Flower frowned. "But why was Neil all touchy."

"His under drugs," I said. "But once they wear off he'll be fine."

"Well we're here with you now," Jazz said. "We just wait, and our parents will come for us."

"How exactly did you three get capture?" I asked.

"We weren't strong enough to fight them," Jazz said. "And they outnumbered us."

"I see," I rub my thumbs together. "Well, I guess we wait. But I feel like it won't matter."

"Why not?" Kyle sat next to me.

"Because they are planning on attacking tonight," I teared up.

"Damn it," Kyle looked around. "We have to find a way out of here."

"I already tried," I lay down. "I only got slapped."

"Curse them," Flower paced around. "We need a plan."

"Right," I watched Jazz and Flower pace around murmuring to themselves.

Kyle laid next to me and held me.

"I'll get you home, I promise," he kissed me. I kissed him back.

I know he will.

'Oh I feel him,' Ink said. 'Ky, I can hear him. And I feel his heat. He's so, magnificent. I can't wait to meet him.'

I smile.

'How close are we to shifting?' I asked her.

'So close,' Ink sigh. 'So close I could feel it. Can't you? Can't you feel warm and tingly? That's you and I. We are ready to form. But not yet. Not here.'

'Okay,' I smile

I cuddle with Kyle. My wolf or whatever it is. She's ready to come out. I can't wait. I want to see how I look like I wiggle my tail around.

But first I need to get out of here. But how?

My only hope is Victor.
------------------
Next chapter is a small Victor point of view. He'll be an essential character.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya