10: Kyle: Cousin Jazz

Monday morning, I arrived at school early since my uncle was still in a bad mood. And I didn't want to deal with him so early in the morning. He could've had ruined my day.

I waited for Lucky. But the first one I saw was Ryan. He didn't look happy at all. If looks could kill, anyone that made eye contact with him would be death. I better not speak to him. I'm still upset about him kissing Lucky.

I sat on the bench looking through my phone. Until I shadow fell over me.

"I won't let you keep Lucky," Ryan said. I looked up.

"Excuse me?" I stood up. "You're his cousin. Lucky will never accept you." I growl. "Your sick and need help."

"I don't need help," he stepped closer. "So I suggest you dumb Lucky and leave him alone. His mine."

"Over my dead body," I push him back. "I suggest you back off and leave Lucky alone. He doesn't love you like that."

"Don't tempt me, don't forget who family I belong too," Ryan threaten.

"Yeah I know," I smile. "But that won't stop me from dating Lucky." He growled and was about to fight me when Joshua stepped in and pulled me back. "Hey, move Josh. I'll show him who the boss here."

"You'll get in trouble and upset Lucky," Joshua said. Since when does he care, of what happens to me. "Walk away Ryan." Ryan glare and walked away. I pulled away and looked at Joshua.

"What's the big deal?" I glared. "Why did you stop me from giving him a whooping?"

"Because, I'd hate for you to ruin this pretty face," Joshua smile. "And if you did. I would have to ruin yours."

"What?" I frowned. "Wait, you like Ryan? But don't you like Lucky?"

"Yeah I like Ryan," he smiles. "Lucky is cute. But not my type. Ryan is my type. His goofy which worries me. He wasn't like that before. What happened?"

"Not sure," I sigh. "I was asking myself that same question."

"Well I hope it's not permanent," Joshua sigh.

"Kyle!" I turned around just in time. Lucky jumped on me and kissed me. "Good morning. You're early?"

"Well good morning to you too," I set him down. "And my uncle was in a bad mood this morning. So I got out of the house early."

"Oh," he smiled and looked behind me. "Ah, Joshua I barely notice you, sorry. And good morning."

"Morning," Joshua smile.

"Hey!" I groaned.

"Let's go now," I tried to get Lucky away from the bench.

"Hey! Kyle doesn't ignore me!" Jazz stopped beside us. "So mean."

"Well, I am sorry Jazz," not really.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" He placed his hands on his hips.

"Ah your such a drama queen," I sigh. "Joshua, Lucky, this is my cousin Jazz. The most annoying person ever. His older than me. Therefore one grade ahead."

Jazz gasp.

"I am not annoying," he pouts.

"Yes, you are," I grabbed Lucky's hand and led him to our classroom.

"He's very energetic," Lucky said.

"Yes, he is," I smile. I wanted to ask what's wrong with Ryan. But that'll lead to questions I won't answer. I won't tell him what happens. And I won't tell him that Joshua likes Ryan because things could change. "But he's okay."

"Yeah," Lucky sigh. "Right my father told me to tell you, to stay clear of Ryan."

"Will do," I said.

When we enter the classroom, it was empty. So we hang out. I sat Lucky on the desk.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask kissing him.

"Nothing," Lucky giggle. "After school, I'm going home."

"Ah," I kissed down his chin to his neck biting down gently.

"Ow," he tugged on my hair. I pulled back.

"Sorry," I grin and kiss him.

We just made out there in the classroom. It was risky. Then the bell rang, and we sat at our desks. And no one knew which was great. Ain't no one have to know about our kissing.

Through the whole day, I kept Lucky close to me. Ryan would always give me the death glare. But I didn't care. So long as I live, Lucky will be mine. Forever mine.

"Kyle," Lucky wiggle around. "You have been so, touchy today."

"Sorry," I stepped back and looked at Lucky his hair was a bit messy. His cheeks flushed, and his lips swollen from our kisses. "Just mate be in heat? Maybe? I don't know. I want to hold you."

"Well, you can hold me all you want, just not here at school," Lucky smile. "Come on let's go to lunch."

The rest of the way went by fast. I walked Lucky home.

"Hey!" And Jazz joined us. "I'll walk home with you."

"Fine," I can't say no to him. He'll tag along, anyways.

"By the way, Joshua is so, cute," Jazz smile. "Is he single?" It was not good. Joshua likes Ryan.

"Yes, his single," Lucky said.

"How you know that?" I frowned.

"He told me," Lucky said. "We exchanged numbers at the mall. But yeah his single. You should ask him out."

"I will!" Jazz squeal. I don't want Jazz to be heartbroken. What can I do? "Right you cousin was an ass earlier. I ask him to move because he was blocking my locker. And he flipped me off and smacked my books off my hands. I swear he's such a jerk."

"He did that?" Lucky sigh. "I'm sorry for that."

"Don't apologize for him," Jazz said. "He wasn't like that. What happened?"

"I'm not sure, his been acting weird," Lucky said. "My father threatened to send him away. Ryan isn't himself anymore. He talks back to my father and his mother."

"Well you should stay clear of him," Jazz said. "Hey, can you give me Joshua number, please."

"Sure," Lucky smile.

They exchange numbers. After I dropped Lucky off, I headed home with Jazz.

"I hope he gives me a chance," Jazz said.

"Yeah," I am going to tell him now. "Before you ask him. I need you to know that. Joshua likes Ryan."

"Ah really?" Jazz frowns. "They aren't going out yet. So I'll ask him and if he says no, I'll be okay. Thanks, Kyle, you do care about me. Awe." He pinched my cheeks.

I glared and kept walking. All the way home Jazz wouldn't shut up. He kept on talking and talking.

But I had to endure it. Jazz isn't so, terrible. His just too talkative. But it's what makes him unique. And I won't let anyone hurt him. I'll protect Jazz and Lucky.

But how will I protect them?
---------------
Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya