14 *UPDATED*

Today was the day Judy finally got to visit her parents

Today was the day Judy finally got to visit her parents. Nick could only imagine how excited the little bunny was to greet her large family once again. Setting off into the bullet train, Nick held Judy's hand, their luggage being held in their opposite hand.

"I can't wait for you to meet them!" Judy squealed.

Nick chuckled, ruffling Judy's fur. "I sure you can't...I can't either. And I'm...pretty nervous."

"Nervous?" Judy scoffed. "Why?"

"Because...I don't know how your parents will view me."

"Oh, don't worry, they won't hurt you."

"The only thing I hope they don't hurt is my feelings." Nick laughed.

Judy embraced Nick. She exhaled heavily, giving Nick pleasant goosebumps. He wrapped his arms around her, petting her head.

Getting off the train, Judy ran off ahead, leaving Nick astonished. "H-Hey! Wait up!!!"

Judy ran as fast as she could, until she finally reached her parents' home. She banged on the door hastily. Loud thumping was heard inside.

"Stu, get the door!"

"Yes, dearie. I got it." Stu, Judy's father, opened up the door. "Well, if it isn't my Jude the Dude!" Stu hugged his daughter with happy arms as her mother walked in, embracing her.

"Oh Judy, my growing girl!" She cried.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you guys so much!"

"Oh boy, it's only been what? A month?" Stu recalled.

Judy chuckled. "Yeah. I guess that's not really long ago."

"It isn't!" Stu laughed.

"Well, make yourself at home sweetie! Your other brothers and sisters would love to see you too!"

"Yes mom! And wait, I have someone I'd like you to finally meet!"

Stu and Bonnie glanced at each other, confused. "Who?"

"I'd like you guys to meet Nick, my...boyfriend."

Nick sophisticatedly walked through the front door. "Hello there." Nick smiled.

He reached his paw out, awaiting a hand shake.

Bonnie and Stu stood speechless. Judy reluctantly laughed. "Dad."

Stu stood there.

"DAD."

"Oh, right!" Stu shook Nick's hand. "It's nice to finally meet you!" He placed on a façade smile.

"It is an honor to finally meet Judy's parents. You guys seem to be really love parents."

"Oh, yes! We love Judy very much." Bonnie nodded, shaking Nick's hand. "Well...make yourself at home too...we're about to have dinner!"