48

"So how's the relationship going?" Alec asked as he pulled Judy into an aisle of the Zootopia library. Judy looked up at Alec, blinking.

"It's going fine."

Alec grinned widely and happily. "I'm glad to hear! So anyways, I think we should do something later on together!"

"Y-You mean just us two?" Judy blushed, feeling the need to run away from his cheerful behavior.

"No silly! I mean like a double date! Angel and I along with you and Nick."

"Oh! That sounds like fun!"

"I'll think of something, but I want it to be kind of a surprise. Well not really," Alec mumbled. "It's just something to keep us all occupied and such."

"Okay, just let us know."

"Don't worry short stuff, you'll find out soon enough! Now shoo, shoo! Before Nick comes and assumes I'm trying to do something to you." Alec shoved Judy out of the aisle of books.

Judy stammered onto her toes and turned back, watching as Alec hastily shooed her away. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she slowly made her way back to Nick.

Nick sat at a table made for the perfect two. He made sure to scramble to the library early just to get the best seats in the house. Judy was mildly impressed by his enthusiasm.

Judy sat next to Nick and half smiled. "So I see you're reading."

Nick nodded his head, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm just reading this cute story about a rabbit and a fox." Nick looked up from his book and grinned.

Judy rolled her eyes and smirked, shaking her head. "Oh, har har, very funny." Judy teased. She reached over the table, pulling down Nick's book to the table. Judy's eyes widened at the surprising detailed pictures that were on each page.

Nick's jaw dropped as his eyes scattered from the book, back to Judy and the book again.

"W-Where did you get this book...?" Judy muttered in disbelief.

"J-Judy, I­-"

Judy's hand trembled as she hastened to retreat her reach. "Y-you're reading porn..."

"NO!!!" Nick yelped, startling other animals in the library. Nick sat back down and hissed. "Thanks a lot Judy; you ruined the book for me!"

"You were reading porn!"

"No, I wasn't! Actually, I didn't even know it was-"

"You were just reading the damn page!" Judy sneered at Nick.

"Yeah I was! My friend told me not to read it and I wanted to see why! But thanks to you, I'll never be scarred for life!"

"You sicko." Judy grumbled in disgust, folding her arms in a way where she did not want Nick to even look at her, for fear his eyes might defile her.

Judy wouldn't respond to Nick's pleas, resulting in him rolling his eyes and return to his book.

"Wait a second-" Nick grabbed a hold of Judy's attention.

"Judy, you heartless rabbit!"

Judy had a confused face plastered across her face.

Nick swung the book around, making sure she could see both pages.

"There was nothing going on! The fox was just biting the bunny's tail to help the poor thing because it appeared to have fallen on its back."

Judy squinted, still not satisfied with his excuse. "Fine."