51

"Hey, I see that you two love birds are all dazzled up. What's the occasion?" Alec smirked.

"Oh give me a break." Judy giggled.

"Forget about why we're all dressed up. Where's Angel?"

"Oh, she's already inside."

Nick arched an eyebrow. "Huh? Then what are you doing out here?"

"Well I wanted to make sure you guys knew if you were at the right place." Alec assured.

"Yeah. Seeing only your ugly face out here in the dark really made it easier for us to tell if we were lost or not." Nick scoffed.

"Nick!" Judy hissed, looking up at him.

"Calm down, Carrots, it's a joke."

"Carrots?" Alec stared at Nick and Judy bewildered.

"What? It's her nickname." Nick spoke a bit more stern.

"Oh, I've just never heard you call her that before." Alec spoke up in defeat.

"Seriously?" Judy gasped. "He calls me it like all day every day!"

"I guess I've never been around to catch that." Alec explained. "Well, no more time to waste. Angel is waiting for us inside."

The trio fancied their way into the expensive 5-Star hotel. Up ahead and around the corner sat Angel at a stall. She sipped what appeared to be red wine and exhaled in exquisite delight. "Just the way I like it..." She smiled lightly.

"Sweetie, we're here." Alec announced.

"Finally." Angel sighed. "I've been drinking so much, I think I'm drunk."

Alec sucked his teeth, taking the wine bottle and her glass away from her. "No more for you then."

"Aww, babe, please give it back?" Angel nearly tipped over a glass of water, trying to reach for Alec's arm. She was reaching in such a wrong direction. Alec sighed and placed the bottle on the window seal, drinking the glass himself.

"You meanie fart face." Angel stuck her tongue out and did a raspberry.

Wiping his face, Alec rolled his eyes. "So anyways guys." Alec emphasized. "You're looking good tonight Judy."

Judy quickly looked down and blushed. "...Thank you."

"Aye, what about me? The boyfriend can't look handsome too?" Nick furrowed his eyebrows, putting his arm around Judy.

"Well of course you look very cheek." Alec pointed out.

A smug grin split across Nick's lips. "Why thank you, good sir."

Angel calmed down and groaned. "Ugh...what happened?"

"You drank too much, dear." Alec spoke a bit agitated.

"Oops, I guess I shouldn't have drunk so soon then." Angel knocked on her skull, sticking her tongue out and winked innocently.

"No, you shouldn't drink at all. The alcohol goes straight to your head."

"Oh boo! Don't rain on my parade!" Angel pouted.

Judy chuckled as the waiter passed by and stopped with a clipboard in hand. "Good night everyone. What would you guys like to drink in the meantime?"

"Oh, I'd like a Squirrely Temple!" Angel glanced at the waiter with a seductive grin, making him a bit nervous.

"Oh, that sounds cute, can I have one too?!" Judy gasped.