BOOK 2- CHAPTER 1

"Judy," Nick called out to the rabbit with a few boxes in his hands. "Can you get the door for me?"

"Coming!" Running to the door, Judy opens up. "Carrying too many boxes at one time, again, Nick?" Judy smirks.

Settling the boxes down in one part of the room, Nick wiped the sweat off his brow. "Girl, let me tell you. It was not easy getting all of this junk lugged onto the haul truck."

Judy gave Nick the eyebrow. "Junk?"

"Babe, you know us men like to call woman's belonging junk! It's just a defense mechanism."

Rolling her eyes, Judy went to see what was in the box. "Nick, these are the trophies we won at the academy!"

"...I know," Startling Judy from behind, he wraps his arms around her. "I just wanted you to get a glimpse of how far we've gotten." Giving her a kiss on the head, Judy giggled.

"Yeah...we've come very far," Frowning, Judy grunted. "I was so immature..." Turning to Nick, she continued. "I'm so sorry I wasn't open with you about a lot of things, Nick...I don't even know how you put up with me."

"It's love, Judy." Nick pats her head. "Love makes you do crazy things, even put up with things you don't like. But for you Carrots, I'll put up with you any day."

Chuckling, the rabbit kneels to start unpacking.

"Need help with that?"

"No, no, I got this. You should go check and see if—"

"NICHOLAS!!!"

"Oh crap..." Nick hissed, hurrying to the front door. "Carrie I—"

Flinging one of the boxes from the truck at Nick, the fox flew back onto the ground.

Stomping up the stairs to the front door, Carrie rolled up her sleeves. "YOU LEFT ME TO PACK THE REST OF THESE FOR YOU, I OUGHTA—" Stopping her shouting abruptly, Carrie sensed Judy. Leaning on the doorframe in a calm and cool manner, she laughed reluctantly. "Hey, Judith!"

Judy smiled. "What's up, Carrie?"

"Your husband over here had the nerve to leave me at his old apartment to pack up the rest of his things for him. Do you know how much was in there?!"

"I told you to just pack the things that were in my closet, Carrie." Nick groaned, pushing the box off him. Getting on his feet, he continued. "I was going to come back and get the rest."

"There was a LOT OF THINGS IN THAT CLOSET!" Carrie cried. "You may be sly, but you're not going to do is lie! And second of all— you need to keep what you need, and learn to be simplified!"

"Us men are simplified! It's you girls that likes to horde!"

"Oh really?! When you..."

As the two were arguing, Judy held her face, staring at the two. Although, she wasn't really watching them, she was rather reminiscing.

It wasn't easy getting to where we are now... Judy thought.

...how exactly did we make it exactly?

Find out in chapter 2.

The beginning of a new adventure awaits.